Archived Target completes remodels in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the pictures, everything looks the same. Except for produce, which now looks like Walmart.

Not gonna lie tho the hanging fruits are nice AND THE SKYLIGHTS ARE AWESOME I WANT THOSE.

I guess there's no chance of them ever getting rid of that discount chain-inspired carpeting in softlines. My hopes crashed so hard when I saw them tearing ours up in the remodel, only to replace it. :(

I am happy to see other stores can't keep that one damn rolled baby blanket on its hangy cardboard thing on the Cloud Island endcap either, lol.

The Market area looks like my Vons near me(which also got a remodel) but other than that I don't see much of a difference, are there more pictures somewhere else?

My store recently got rid of those large movable shelves and got the knockoff version of those open produce containers which are just cardboard that you can't wheel around.

They should just extend the floors in market throughout the entire store. Imagine how much savings there would be without having to maintain the white floors.

A Super in our district is getting a complete remodel... during BTS... that should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back