Target does ear piercing now?

They basically just have a little spot where guests can get their ears pierced by appointment online and they set up in jewlery at our store and are pretty much only there on the weekends. We also have some company that comes in and does facials its so weird, but most of the time they spend not doing anything and playing on their phone

Yes, our store has been doing it since February. Strongly suggest to NOT get your ears pierced by these people. The first day they did it in my store, they offered free piercings to team members. They use a piercing gun and not a needle, which can cause tearing in the skin. So me being the dummy I am get my cartilage pierced by them because it was free. About 6 team members got cartilage piercing through them and all but I got infected. They don’t give good aftercare advice, they give you a little bottle of benzalkonium chloride and tell you to put it on twice a day. I did a little more research and one of my good friends is a piercer (she definitely chided me for not coming to her and letting these people touch my ears) so I ordered two different saline sprays and silicone discs to prevent hypertrophic scarring. Mine still hurts five months later but at least it’s not infected.

Long story short do not get your ears pierced at a Target, it’s basically like getting them pierced at a place like Claire’s.

Cartilage? Nose? Why would someone get their nose cartilage pierced? Didn't cattle farmers used to pierce bull's noses?

Back