Archived Target fun run

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fun run list on the app makes it sound like that e 10% off coupon for RC wallet users is supposed to be in the app, but I'm not seeing it.

However, I DID see a new "cash withdrawal from debit" button!!! :p

The Fun run list on the app makes it sound like that e 10% off coupon for RC wallet users is supposed to be in the app, but I'm not seeing it.

However, I DID see a new "cash withdrawal from debit" button!!! :p

On the Wallet page, click on coupons. The very top should have another tab that says Thank You. That is where the 10% coupon is.

Mine was at the very bottom so easy to miss. There are 3 RC specific coupons.

Ah, now that I've gone back in, there's a second tab on the Coupons page. There's a 10% off coupon, a $25 GC with purchase of a Fitbit Versa and $100 off Dyson uprights (3 specific DPCIs listed). Cannot combine the 10% off everything with the other two RC Exclusive coupons, though.

The app says™️ more offers later in the week; 40% select Halloween candy, discount on costumes. It's like after Black Friday week o' sales all over again!

Edited to add: my state can't enjoy the 20% off ice cream Cartwheel? Maaaaaan, what's that about?!?!?

Last edited:
The children's clothing one only took the 20% off my first item and not the rest. So I had to go to guest services to get them to adjust the rest. Hope this isn't happening a lot this week, if so rip gstls/gsas and guest services team members.

I feel like I saw this same topic on another thread 🤔

Man, that list of exceptions for the 10% off is...odd.

It's standard for all storewide or category coupons. Don't plan on buying milk with your 10% off coupon though, because it isn't eligible! Hope you don't need tylenol either.

Yeah, those two threw me a bit. The electronics ones I get, and Lego is always on there, but...tylenol?

I think the milk thing is because the dairy industry bought off some states to forbid discounting milk, or something like that.

Lol glad I don’t work this weekend but RIP to me for the rest of the week

It's weird usually when we're this busy I get guests stopping me every few feet to ask me where (whatever) is but all 5,000 people that I greeted today were "just looking"

Yeah I had off this weekend(me and another girl alternate weekends). Actually have off tomorrow but was asked to come in on Tuesday because of the 40% Halloween.( I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back