Archived Target ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelon1071

Front End Academy Trainer (Walmart)
Inspired by a previous thread.

What are your creepy ghost stories?

Have you seen Mr. Skeletor? Did you tell him thank you?

Or has the spirit of la llorona come to do some last minute shopping? And did you ask her if she's interested in saving 5% on all future purchases by signing up for the Target REDCard?

Have fun. Spooky fun.

I angrily don't believe in ghosts. I'm like an angry atheist for ghost shit. It's all fucking stupid to me.
large.jpg

I angrily don't believe in ghosts. I'm like an angry atheist for ghost shit. It's all fucking stupid to me.
large.jpg
i am like an angry religious person for ghost shit i will fite u for my precious ghost children's honour

Occasionally a checkout scanner will beep as if it had scanned an item and I'm just like "fuck off poltergeist"

My first store is definitely haunted.

Backroom TMs have seen figures in the back room walk through walls, ON TMs getting touched with no one around, strange lights hovering over the aisles, cart attendants seeing a child walk into a nearby creek, guests have reposted a man walking off the roof.

Some TMs did some history checking on the land and found out that it used to be a farm. At one time a man hung himself from a water tower and a child drowned in the creek.

I swear today that I saw a 3 tier cart move on it's own today. Our backroom isnt uneven and I never touched it. I was freaked out.

There’s no draft by the fitting room or roof issues there but there are always weird creaking noises and the heavy ass fitting room doors move on their own when unoccupied but do it more after dark. The land our store was built on was once an ancient Native American burial ground, so their spirits are probably pissed.

Also, regarding the T-Rex, our APTL tells it to bite him every time it roars when he’s trying to watch somebody.

A former APTL was convinced that our store was haunted. He had multiple saved videos from the store cameras of hangers moving on racks and packages falling off shelves well after close. Like 2 or 3 am, long after everyone was gone for the night.

There is no such things as ghosts lol. That cart that moved probably had something leaning against it or something under the wheel. Buildings creak and shift with wind and temperature change causing noise and doors to move. The TMs who see ghosts outta see a doctor lol. Everything has a reasonable explanation.

This. I can’t trust ghost believers lol

Reactions: NPC
We have an active poltergeist with some pretty inexplicable events but I can't cite them without it outing me & my store.

The toilet keeps flushing but I'm at the sink washing my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back