Archived Target Job opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't too sure about this, but my mother wishes to apply for this job at target, does anyone have any experience with this? Target Job Listing
Experience would be much appreciated.
Thanks

And keys for the perfume/cologne cabinets. Do beauty folks get a higher general pay than the rest of us sales floor folks?

Otherwise, it's like most sales floor jobs, except they do expect you to know something about makeup & beauty products and you mostly stay and cover that area vs. being moved around like other HL folks.

And keys for the perfume/cologne cabinets. Do beauty folks get a higher general pay than the rest of us sales floor folks?

Otherwise, it's like most sales floor jobs, except they do expect you to know something about makeup & beauty products and you mostly stay and cover that area vs. being moved around like other HL folks.
Beauty like Electronics is 50c more than Hardlines

I wasn't too sure about this, but my mother wishes to apply for this job at target, does anyone have any experience with this? Target Job Listing
Thanks

It's not a bad gig if you're passionate about makeup. It pays less than a job at say Sephora and there is no commison.

The interview involves selling makeup to your interviewer and talking up your beauty product knowledge.

Your mom should go to a local store and chat to a beauty team member and ask them what they enjoy and don't about their job. Our beauty girls love to open because they can push truck, fill outs and a little guest service. The closes just zone so they are usually bored out of their mind.

Thanks

Beauty is great as long as you know your products and trends. I have had to spend hours off the clock trying to know about products women want to buy so I can tell them if they should buy it. The training is helpful but people like me can't read and obtain easily. Your expected to sell and still work truck or do plannogram revisions. Also, expect to answer questions about other areas in the store. I get asked about baby or health care stuff consistently. Only good thing is your not required to back up on the register.

I'm not going to stop people who want to post their names or even post pictures of themselves.

I just want to point out that if something happens, we have done our best to warn you.

They aren't going to dump you for coming here but they can find other ways to get rid of you.

That's why I waited until I was gone for good until I posted a picture of myself, still haven't even said a store close to mine. Only person that knows the store I work in is good ol' TTGOz.

I think jb08045 still not telling us their right name, store number or even gender. I also know that after doing some heavy research that T1136 is a heavy social media store and every leader in that building is on twitter even the ETL-LOG who frequently posts pictures of the BRTM. So if they have nothing to hide either should you.

Last edited:
Profile says your female o_O
I think jb08045 still not telling us their right name, store number or even gender. I also know that after doing some heavy research that T1136 is a heavy social media store and every leader in that building is on twitter even the ETL-LOG who frequently posts pictures of the BRTM. So if they have nothing to hide either should you.
That's why I said they would not do anything

So to jbs credit, he is legit. Everything matches up.

That's why I said they would not do anything

Maybe they'll do something about your attendance. You were late six times in November. Usually by a half hour or more each time lol.

It's just ironic because you talk about how this is such a crappy job but with your awful attendance it's no wonder you've been stuck for 3 years doing the same menial job.

Maybe they'll do something about your attendance. You were late six times in November. Usually by a half hour or more each time lol.

It's just ironic because you talk about how this is such a crappy job but with your awful attendance it's no wonder you've been stuck for 3 years doing the same menial job.
I was actually late more times than that but forget to do a punch correction and for whatever reason my etlhr keeps doing it before I get it to im also job searching, first one it get and I'm outta here

I love how salvage you can be @HRZone

It's no wonder he falls back on trolling away for his entertainment instead of doing shit with his life, like you know, finding a job that he doesn't hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back