Archived Target lost my application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interveiw 3 weeks ago and they offered me the cashier position and told me to wait for someone to call me about when my orientation date was and to ignore the email regarding orientation. since then i never got a call or email and i called them last week they said that my application stats was not yet "cleared". its been a week since that so i called back today and they said they had no record of my application and to apply again. When i went to reapply it said i already submitted an application. what do i do now?

Did you get an email about orientation cause if so I'd go to the store you applied at with a print out to show you did receive it and wouldn't have without applying and interviewing and ask to speak to a manager to figure out what's going on

Probably some HR TM couldn't find the file.

But print out the email and make them find it. But honestly if the store loses your application what are the rest of their paperwork accuracy?

Yeah that doesn't sound right at all I'd print and take it in and talk to someone. I'm surprised they said ignore the email because my store told me they're giving a call and email reminder for orientation and both were the same time and date.. I wonder if because you "ignored" the email did you miss orientation and they threw out your application because you didnt show?

i never got the email either though but they did give me a paper that said when my orientation was originally supposed to be (they told me to ignore that) ill bring that in

Ask them to search for you by your SS #. Maybe it was sent to another location. It should tell them exactly where it is.
<former HRtm.

Ask them to search for you by your SS #. Maybe it was sent to another location. It should tell them exactly where it is.
<former HRtm.

i never got the email either though but they did give me a paper that said when my orientation was originally supposed to be (they told me to ignore that) ill bring that in

Yeah definitely do that it's at least proof they had your application at some point let alone you had an interview in order to get the orientation sheet

When I interviewed they explained that my orientation would be scheduled after my background check had cleared. They also mentioned that the length of time for the BGC could take days to weeks but they would call me to schedule orientation as soon as they heard back from the agencies.

Maybe they are waiting on your background check to complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back