5381243_700b_v1.jpg

Cart attendants would be so happy

Can someone make one about getting yelled at when a customer's credit/debit card is declined? As if we have the SECRET KNOWLEDGE or there's a conspiracy against YOU! Maybe if you had the funds or weren't using an out of state, stolen credit card, it would work.

Likewise: don't get mad at me when an item's price is wrong... lady I just ring you out, I have ZERO control over merchandise prices.

9874922.jpg

9357671.jpg

10935024.jpg

10941049.jpg

11032387.jpg

10123475.jpg

I didn't make these! You can find more here. Sorry for the large images.

OH the pin pad... then they NEVER know how to swipe the card or stand there for ten minutes answering the question... which reminds me: MAKE A MEME, PLEASE OF... DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR IT ALL WITH THE CARD? YES OR NO... that one ALWAYS poses problems to the guests.

What is flexing? I hear this all the time, but no one explains it to me... even in the store?

Thanks.

Usually done in seasonal when you start running out of one product and have tons of something else.
You move the stuff you've got into the other areas, flipping tags and doing your best to keep things neat.
Not recommended without approval from the top.

Most viewed thread on thebreakroom.org. Way to go Invictustaylor, you really, really went the extra mile with this one. If you can get 20,000 views....... That will be amazing!

amazing Hardlinesmaster, great moment we just had there, GREAT interaction on this message board. People who post here will be talking about this at the dinner table tonight.

p.s. what you mean you ahead of me? you got a thread doin' better?

Hardlinemaster's thread may have more clicks but I still think my thread has been more thoroughly viewed or whatever.

Back