Wow I thought I was the only person who thinks like this ... Gotta have something to keep me entertained while pushing them carts... post my ideas in a little lmao.

Is too damn high?

Attachments

• qm.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 514
Last edited:
lol nice.

I've never been to a chat session.

I have - it's the ETL-HR and STL trying to get you to say some stuff like, "Gosh my boss has been the best lately" or "Boy do I appreciate working here." They have a form they fill out, want to hear a couple of good things and omg a couple of bad things. Nothing bad enough that they have to actually DO anything about it, just enough that you feel like you actually had a chance to say what you thought and have hope for the future. You'll feel like they are going to listen and work on improving the workplace. Not really - they are just going to post a list on the bulletin board of the topics that were covered (carefully edited) and it will be ignored until next month when they will have another chat session. Meaningless really - unless they bring snacks. You will be on the bad list if you really pitch a ***** about the truth of what its like to deal with your idiot TL on a daily basis.

I am happy I haven't been invited to a chat session in years.

nice target annie both of those are great.

I was trying to think of ideas to use with that template but couldn't. Lol and repped!

Back