Archived Target Mobile to Hardlines Team Lead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team,

I was the Target Mobile Kiosk Manager/Operator for almost two years, I always helped out on the Target side of the spectrum whenever I got bored and was eventually offered a Team Lead position when the non-compete rule between the two companies was briefly lifted and a position came open. After the other two HL TLs quit and moved onto other goals, I ended up the TL over all of hardlines. I was trained in sort of a crash course kind of way in about a week on what to do on the Target side as a leader and feel like I am really struggling at times...I have only been in position for about six months. I am looking for any suggestions, routines, plans, or advice that any of my other fellow Team Leads and/or ETLs out there can give me. I would REALLY appreciate it, as I am looking to continue on with my position and progress up the ladder as I am able!! Looking forward to hearing back from all of you!!

Last edited:
Thanks team!! Yeah, if anyone has any tips or advice they are greatly appreciated and accepted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back