Archived Target Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all! I was hired on yesterday under the position of "Sales Floor - Cosmetics" which I'm guessing is known as a Beauty Associate Within the Target Realm? I have my orientation next week! From what I can gather, I'll be employed at a Mall-Connected Store that brings in much $ in DE, Can I look forward to decent hours (Especially if I seek cross training?)

Welcome to Target and welcome to The Break Room.

I'd highly suggest removing your state from your post. I'm pretty sure I already know what store you'll be working at based on that info. alone.

Beauty Team Members have their own allocated hours to use, and cross training will absolutely help you pick up more hours in other workcenters. High volume stores usually have plenty of pay roll to go around. Best of luck!

Enjoy the ride.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Beauty is a great work center to be in. You will have some of the most consistent hours in the store.

They are cracking down on people scheduling someone in beauty and then moving them elsewhere in the store.

You can definitely learn other work centers but if it's like my store they will want you to be a beauty expert and keep you there for the majority of your shifts

Beauty is a great work center to be in. You will have some of the most consistent hours in the store.

They are cracking down on people scheduling someone in beauty and then moving them elsewhere in the store.

You can definitely learn other work centers but if it's like my store they will want you to be a beauty expert and keep you there for the majority of your shifts
I am a beauty expert. Send pics for my expert opinion on beauty. No fatties!

Hi y'all! I was hired on yesterday under the position of "Sales Floor - Cosmetics" which I'm guessing is known as a Beauty Associate Within the Target Realm? I have my orientation next week! From what I can gather, I'll be employed at a Mall-Connected Store that brings in much $ in DE, Can I look forward to decent hours (Especially if I seek cross training?)

I second removing the state. There are only 2 stores inand I know which one that is.
Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back