Archived Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexible work schedule is one of the benefits they love lol 😂😆 only mids very flexible
I’m sure that closing lead loves his flexible schedule lol. I know I’m looking forward to mine. I like how the video fails to mention that the additional pay and benefits don’t offset the additional stress and pressure. The actual benefits that make the job worth it? Getting 40 hours a week, chilling with ETL or STL in their office ‘statusing’, walking around like in the video with your peers as a squad, having a set schedule, accruing paid time off quicker, not having to use the fridge in the break room, getting to drive to another store when someone forgot to order a necessary supply, delegating... lol the list goes on 😂

They missed the part where the intern has to go get carts when the cart attendant calls off. Or when they have to fill milk. Or do reshop. Lol
I saw an EIT furiously waving an RFID gun around at my store and looked on the screen of the zebra they were holding and it was a pic of a box of cereal in epick 😂 and the RFID gun was turned off

I’m sure that closing lead loves his flexible schedule lol. I know I’m looking forward to mine. I like how the video fails to mention that the additional pay and benefits don’t offset the additional stress and pressure. The actual benefits that make the job worth it? Getting 40 hours a week, chilling with ETL or STL in their office ‘statusing’, walking around like in the video with your peers as a squad, having a set schedule, accruing paid time off quicker, not having to use the fridge in the break room, getting to drive to another store when someone forgot to order a necessary supply, delegating... lol the list goes on 😂

Woot. Fellow closing team lead *brofist*

Gonna see how that works out. Oddly, closing shifts works for me. Sleep in as late as you want, only close, fixed weekends off.

Though, forcing regular team leads to carry keys and do the job of a senior with no pay increase is garbage. I was fortunate enough to get senior before they rolled this out. Otherwise, that would have been a different conversation.

It’s really annoying and kind of exhausting how fake you have to be while you’re at work like “I love and care about the guest and I want to help them in any way I can” like I have these discussions with my ETL GE and I have to act soooo fake like super excited about how close we are to redcard goal! Omg I’m so excited! We can do it! Go team! Like bro fuck redcards and fuck guests I’m there for a paycheck I couldn’t care less if someone can’t find the perfect birthday present for their kid or something

It’s really annoying and kind of exhausting how fake you have to be while you’re at work like “I love and care about the guest and I want to help them in any way I can” like I have these discussions with my ETL GE and I have to act soooo fake like super excited about how close we are to redcard goal! Omg I’m so excited! We can do it! Go team! Like bro fuck redcards and fuck guests I’m there for a paycheck I couldn’t care less if someone can’t find the perfect birthday present for their kid or something
You basically described every guest-facing job. Unless you're gonna work in a office (which even then you sometimes have to pretend to be happy to bosses/peers), you're always gonna have to be expected to be a false happy. And it might just be an office job is for you, nothing wrong with that, but it's not gonna be any different if you go into sales, management, basically anything with other people involved.

This was probably the cringiest thing I've watched in a long time. Thanks Target.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back