Archived Target Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Does anybody know how far the limits for the cities available in restock expand? Because Restock is available in my store, but I'm probably a good 50 miles from the nearest city listed as being 'Restock Avalible'.

Also, does anybody know how many more TM's stores are planning on hiring for it?

My store supposedly is going to be hiring 15+ members just for Restock alone.

It's supposedly available in my area (I got an email about it and it accepted my address to sign up), but I haven't heard anything about it at my store.

Does anyone have more info on this? Seems to be coming locally, unsure of what the implications are yet if any.

Big batches for SFS (upward of 40-50eaches). New type of box (restock box). You might get a lot of them in a week, or none for a month. Easy and fast to pick as it's all household essentials.
Is any of that new since restock first started last year?

You mentioned in another thread that stores using FedEx are also the ones piloting Restock, but one of the stores using FedEx in my area definitely doesn't have any special box sizes.

My store is the only one in the district with it. Kind of a slow start. No advertising or promoting yet. I can see it taking over the subscription service.

My store started it last month and our workload has skyrocketed. I’m not sure if it’s because we have switched to FedEx or the restock. We’ve been told all EHM collates are restock orders, even if it doesn’t use the restock box/sticker. I do like the late pickup, helps us with packing everything.

OMG I'm running out of toilet paper! (About to faint)

RESTOCK. The dumbest thing ever. I've never heard of it at my store. Like really? Are you that desparately in need of items that you knew you were low on but you didn't want to pick up on your last stop to Target?

OMG, this is kind of killing my store right now. SFS is overwhelmed and there were 4 pallets stacked high with SFS, many of them big boxes with "Restock" on them. Dudes, we're in the middle of a fucking remodel right now, and can't keep track of the shit we have for guests in-store, and we're supposed to send bulk orders to people? FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back