Target Secrets

Are there any Target secrets that y’all do? I bought a mini mono Bluetooth earphone that sits in my left ear, so I can listen to music/podcasts while working and nobody has said anything. It’s tan colored, so it’s hidden. I mean, I see workers with headphones or playing music out loud, so I thought why not

the food on the shelf namely the chocolate chips are outdated the ones on the bottom near the back of the shelf, no one and I do mean not one single person FIFOs at all… ever.

we pay lip service to such silliness like the Health Department, OSHA, L&I, Fire Marshall all that doesn't mean squat to Target. the only thing they care about is the bottom line.

and the true Pro tip HR is only there to protect the company they are not their to be your friend they are there to place the blame on you to keep the company safe at all costs.

Are there any Target secrets that y’all do? I bought a mini mono Bluetooth earphone that sits in my left ear, so I can listen to music/podcasts while working and nobody has said anything. It’s tan colored, so it’s hidden. I mean, I see workers with headphones or playing music out loud, so I thought why not
Per the handbook, you are not suppose to wear headphones or earphones. Every store is different.

#1 TIP
Never ask a celebrity to sign up for the Red Card. Never did it myself but I have seen it cause many issues and angry looks.

Back in the day, I would go back and forth between the transaction screen and total screen in attempt to keep a Green score. That was fake news.

Some cashiers claimed that suspending the transaction helped. But it caused more delay and issues.

Food Ave hacks.
On the angled hot roller. Roll paper towels and place them at the bottom. Then use paper towels and ice to clean the roller surface.

Start cleaning FA then maintain clean surfaces till the end of the night.

There was nothing easy with Pizza Hut.

#1 TIP
Never ask a celebrity to sign up for the Red Card. Never did it myself but I have seen it cause many issues and angry looks.

Back in the day, I would go back and forth between the transaction screen and total screen in attempt to keep a Green score. That was fake news.

Some cashiers claimed that suspending the transaction helped. But it caused more delay and issues.

Food Ave hacks.
On the angled hot roller. Roll paper towels and place them at the bottom. Then use paper towels and ice to clean the roller surface.

Start cleaning FA then maintain clean surfaces till the end of the night.

There was nothing easy with Pizza Hut.
We don’t use speed scores anymore.
Personally, I’m asking everyone for the circle/redcard, idc if you’re joe from down the street or chrissy teigan.

Way back when we pushed using the wave process after the unload (around 515am) we'd start in market. All of us would hammer the aisles at the same time. One guy always conveniently had a torn open bag of something in the damage cart. Very popular were the bags of hersheys chocolates. TL knew what was going on and nobody gave a shit. We ate well in the morning.

Per the handbook, you are not suppose to wear headphones or earphones. Every store is different.
I have no idea why it's allowed at my store. Even the seasonals are doing it. They paid lip service to it being "not allowed" at a morning huddle a few months ago, but it had pretty much no effect.

I find it extremely unprofessional.

If you are going up in the WAV to hang a sign take extra hooks, tape and pins with you because you will drop some.
They also never send as many as you need to hang them.
Make sure you have a sharp knife too, because half the time the signs are too big to fit and the other half the holes aren't punched properly.

If you are going up in the WAV to hang a sign take extra hooks, tape and pins with you because you will drop some.
They also never send as many as you need to hang them.
Make sure you have a sharp knife too, because half the time the signs are too big to fit and the other half the holes aren't punched properly.

Always have a sharp knife. They just work better.

Eating qmos food is still considered stealing. I know stores put qmos in the breakroom but still is
I said eating it and THEN qmosing it.
Cause it becomes defective after having been eaten 😳
Edit: #yolo #nocamerasinfreezer #TLlife #haggendass

There are no cameras in the fitting room area. Lots of folks stop by to check their phones, including some TL's. HR isn't your friend, no matter how nice they may seem. Always, and I mean always, take your lunch on time, doesn't matter if you walk away from your position without a sub. Turn the cashier light off, walk away from the fitting room, doesn't matter. If management doesn't get a sub, too bad, they won't be fired and you will, especially in California. Training is terrible, accept the fact, learn what you can from folks who know the inside skinny if you want a career here.

Back