Archived Target Storefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDcardJJ

Team Leader
Target Storefront™ : Target - https://www.target.com/c/target-storefront-/-/N-storefront

Looks like Target's getting into the marketplace business now too. These can be returned in store, but they *cannot* be resold or sent to salvage. They don't even have DPCIs. If the guest doesn't have the receipt or the card that they used, they have to contact Guest Relations to get a return.

Thoughts on any of this? I think it's just gonna add more confusion to already confusing Target.com returns.

Yeah I think it's gonna cause a shit storm. I expect I'll be called to the service desk many times.

Another not fully thought out roll out that they're dumping on us to figure out and bear the brunt of.

Why not dump more on guest service? After all, we don't do anything anyway! Just twiddle our thumbs we do.

What happens when we're the only one scheduled with a line and a curbside pickup waiting and we have to deal with this? Did they think of that? Of course not, because this company doesn't think.

What happens when we're the only one scheduled with a line and a curbside pickup waiting and we have to deal with this? Did they think of that? Of course not, because this company doesn't think.

They talked to me about a negative guest comment I got (about a wait time)

Now I just spam the additional cashiers button until someone comes to help me...

we found out about this earlier this week and i’ve been waiting for it to be posted here. all of us at guest service are planning our inevitable deaths already.

Target Storefront™ : Target - https://www.target.com/c/target-storefront-/-/N-storefront

Looks like Target's getting into the marketplace business now too. These can be returned in store, but they *cannot* be resold or sent to salvage. They don't even have DPCIs. If the guest doesn't have the receipt or the card that they used, they have to contact Guest Relations to get a return.

Thoughts on any of this? I think it's just gonna add more confusion to already confusing Target.com returns.
I saw this the other day and right now it is confusing as we have yet to see any of this type of merchandise returned. Very confusing and it is not going to be an easy and seamless return.

Another not fully thought out roll out that they're dumping on us to figure out and bear the brunt of.

Why not dump more on guest service? After all, we don't do anything anyway! Just twiddle our thumbs we do.

The additional service button is my friend. Two people in line and I hit that button.

I saw this the other day and right now it is confusing as we have yet to see any of this type of merchandise returned. Very confusing and it is not going to be an easy and seamless return.
Idk to me it just seems like the same as the return of an online only item. No receipt or card no return. As long as it comes with a scannable packing slip

The additional service button is my friend. Two people in line and I hit that button.

I’ve been doing 1+1 service standard at Guest Service because no one was able to tell me how long a guest should be waiting before we call backup.

Okay, so serious question for anyone who knows. We can't label them as online and put them to the floor, and we can't send them to salvage. What the heck are we supposed to do with them when they get returned?

All this junk will go straight to salvage.

Okay, so serious question for anyone who knows. We can't label them as online and put them to the floor, and we can't send them to salvage. What the heck are we supposed to do with them when they get returned?
All this junk will go straight to salvage.

Target doesn't own the rights to sell these items in store, so upon return they go into the toss bin to be put into the compacter. We aren't supposed to send them to salvage, CRC, or donate them.

No see they don’t mention anything about like “you can sell today!” So I’m hoping HOPING HOPING that means only other company’s can sell. That would be ok.

Idk to me it just seems like the same as the return of an online only item. No receipt or card no return. As long as it comes with a scannable packing slip
We already have merch come back that does not have a scannable packing slip. How are we supposed to know that the item come from a third party if there is no paperwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back