MEGATHREAD Target Talk (Definitions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to add my opinion to this whole Designated Business Owner bullshit they are ramming down people's throats. What a crock! If you can't control the AMOUNT of time you spend in your area, how is it your area? Any leader in the store can pull you at any time to do anything. Or cut your hours. It's such a scam. I really hope it bites them in the ass.

What are "PP1" and "PP2"? Seeing those acronyms on this board a lot, and I'm not familiar.

I just want to add my opinion to this whole Designated Business Owner bullshit they are ramming down people's throats. What a crock! If you can't control the AMOUNT of time you spend in your area, how is it your area? Any leader in the store can pull you at any time to do anything. Or cut your hours. It's such a scam. I really hope it bites them in the ass.
Don’t worry, it will.

Designated Business Owner DBO
From another thread:
Well based on the confusion it might be terminology that my district is using. We were the first ones to start E2E/MODERNIZATION.
For us a DBO is in charge of everything for a particular area. Its not just pushing, setting, filling, and zoning. You are to know your sales for the year, month, previous day, and today. You are to be an expert and "own" your area so that you can help guests with their needs and meet sales goals.

This might be basic, and I might have even missed it in this thread, but what is "SFS"? I'm pretty sure the "SF" is Salesfloor, but what does the final "S" stand for?

I've seen the term SD used a few times here. I think it can refer to Service Desk or Guest Services, but is there something else it stands for?

Reverse fill is a new name for 12 steps.
copy/paste from a different thread:
1.has item merge been completed
2. Is daily audit done.
3.empty location audit
4.labels scannable
5.profile accurate
6.wrong fillgroups pulled
7.correct fillgroup paper up.
8.nop pulled and mysupported.
9.stuff that's been there forever pulled and pushed??
10.partial casepacks pulled and stod correctly
11.low and pro
12.and overstock identified and plan to do with it.

Sure that's all of them and think 9 is right. These are the "steps"... Just might not be in the right order

Reverse fill is a new name for 12 steps.
copy/paste from a different thread:
1.has item merge been completed
2. Is daily audit done.
3.empty location audit
4.labels scannable
5.profile accurate
6.wrong fillgroups pulled
7.correct fillgroup paper up.
8.nop pulled and mysupported.
9.stuff that's been there forever pulled and pushed??
10.partial casepacks pulled and stod correctly
11.low and pro
12.and overstock identified and plan to do with it.

Sure that's all of them and think 9 is right. These are the "steps"... Just might not be in the right order
This is not reverse fill and is separate from 12 steps. Reverse fill and frankly 12 steps were invented/thought of in my group by my GVP. Reverse fill is when you scan an item in the backroom and if the floor+backroom doesn’t = on hands you pull (take) that item and bring it to the floor, update the capacity, salesfloor count then if there is any extra to backstock. If there is no backstock you can update on hands in audit and if there is backstock you have to wait until after you back stock to update on hands. 12 steps is still a different process. We’ve been doing 12 steps (previously 13) for years now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back