Archived Target to pay 4 mil fine for overcharging customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually makes it worse to me that this is a couple years old. Just last week a guest asked me about a sale on some shoes and, after looking closer at the advertised sale banner in the aisle, I found out it expired half a bloody year ago. Promptly told the LOD about that because that shit was ridiculous. Not to mention the old (2 weeks+) sale post-its/labels that I have to deal with a lot. Surprised to know that, at some point, the situation was actually a lot worse. Maybe that explains why guests treat me like a human price checker whenever I have my PDA on the sales floor.

It actually makes it worse to me that this is a couple years old. Just last week a guest asked me about a sale on some shoes and, after looking closer at the advertised sale banner in the aisle, I found out it expired half a bloody year ago. Promptly told the LOD about that because that shit was ridiculous. Not to mention the old (2 weeks+) sale post-its/labels that I have to deal with a lot. Surprised to know that, at some point, the situation was actually a lot worse. Maybe that explains why guests treat me like a human price checker whenever I have my PDA on the sales floor.

Sorry your store sucks.

Sorry your store sucks.

d5b.jpg

I forget the name of the people that come, but we've been audited at least once to ensure all of our signs are up-to-date and accurate.

We did it in nj, too.
I remember that. Stores had to go through and check unit prices on labels. Executives knew it for weeks, then gave it to a TL to do two days before it was due to be completed. The company also created a special position at the district (?)/regional (?) level to make sure prices in the stores in NJ were accurate. Saw the woman who held the position a few times over the first six months, then never again. I wonder if the position still exists.

I forget the name of the people that come, but we've been audited at least once to ensure all of our signs are up-to-date and accurate.
In my state it's called weights and measures. They would also check if register scales are reading correct (more of a grocery store thing). Depending on where you are at signs that are off by a few cents can cause your store to be warned, all the way up to even shut down immediately. Some states take it more serious than others.

In my state it's called weights and measures. They would also check if register scales are reading correct (more of a grocery store thing). Depending on where you are at signs that are off by a few cents can cause your store to be warned, all the way up to even shut down immediately. Some states take it more serious than others.
Yeah, that's what it's called. We had everyone doing multiple laps to prepare, still found expired signs, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back