Archived Targets Facebook page..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever check it out.? I do... for the comments people leave.. you would think that people would spend there time an energy on something else rather then rage and finding a reason about Target being pro-gay/ or not being pro-gay (somehow) on everyones post.. Its really sad.

I was reading it one day last week and someone mentioned this site.
I'd love to know the other side of the story every time someone talks about how a team member or LOD was rude to them. I'm sure what happens most often is the guest gets told "no" to something (like trying to return something after 90 days and without a receipt) and then yells at the TM/LOD and then comes home and posts on FB about how rudely they were treated. Some of these guests really believe the whole "customer is always right" garbage and think that simply being told "no" is considered rude. People in other forums refer to them as entitlement b****es/a**holes.

Just gonna take a few off the page and post them here. I'm a very tolerate person. But I hate inconsiderate people...

Not liking Target until they own up and accept responsibility for my injury in their store! Please consider a store who will not accept responsibility for an injury on their faulty escalator that was not marked or barricaded. They said they have no insurance. Not too caring about their customers safety or the effect their negligence has on them!

Now come on... If your in a Target that has escalators... your probably not in a Low volume store...and I'm sure as crazy as some leadership is at many stores, no one would say they dont have insurance.. Also the lady that posted this said she stepped on a jagged edge and sliced her foot.

None of your employees knew what a mortar and pestle was when I came to buy one from your store *facepalm*

I mean its not like this is a super common item.. If i wasnt a nerdy teenager who played runescape.. I wouldnt know this either.

Hey target, how about putting recycling bins outside of your retail stores!

I know im probably just being an ass on this one. How about you take that ass inside and put your stuff in there so we dont have to worry about people stealing in areas not so much out in the open

./endrant

Last edited:
I was reading it one day last week and someone mentioned this site.
I'd love to know the other side of the story every time someone talks about how a team member or LOD was rude to them. I'm sure what happens most often is the guest gets told "no" to something (like trying to return something after 90 days and without a receipt) and then yells at the TM/LOD and then comes home and posts on FB about how rudely they were treated. Some of these guests really believe the whole "customer is always right" garbage and think that simply being told "no" is considered rude. People in other forums refer to them as entitlement b****es/a**holes.

and thats how most of these post happen. Ive read atleast 3 that delt with and item they wanted to return they either dont sell anymore, after 90 days, or something that was marked down and not given the original price for. (No receipt)

I looked at Walmart's page and I feel bad for them... they are dealing with some type of animal abuse rumour going on.

Last edited:
Posting on target's facebook page on the status concerning the midnight opening got me a written coaching by the ETL-HR, STL, and who I think was an executive trainee, and the ETL-GE lol.

Walmart IS guilty of animal abuse! Have you ever been to one of their stores with a fish department? The condition they keep the fish in are horrible, and how poorly trained the people selling them are. They mislead people into buying fish they don't have proper space or the ability to properly care for.

Walmart IS guilty of animal abuse! Have you ever been to one of their stores with a fish department? The condition they keep the fish in are horrible, and how poorly trained the people selling them are. They mislead people into buying fish they don't have proper space or the ability to properly care for.

I dont shop at wally world but on the rare occasion I do go in. I always go through the doors no-where near the food departments.

Posting on target's facebook page on the status concerning the midnight opening got me a written coaching by the ETL-HR, STL, and who I think was an executive trainee, and the ETL-GE lol.

What did you post? Target isn't allowed to write you up for stuff you do when you're not working, unless it was slanderous or you tried to appear to represent target management.

What did you post? Target isn't allowed to write you up for stuff you do when you're not working, unless it was slanderous or you tried to appear to represent target management.

All I posted was that it was ****ing bull**** how they were opening at midnight on black friday. That's the short end of the stick.

All I posted was that it was ****ing bull**** how they were opening at midnight on black friday. That's the short end of the stick.

If it was before it was officially announced, you could be written up for divulging company information. If you were written up after it was made public, there shouldn't be a thing they should have done about it and I wouldn't have signed off on any of it.

People are never happy with anything. They will complain about non sense just to complain even if they dont give a ****. People were upset that the walmart I work at opened but we are doing so well in sales, top 3 in the whole region exceeding even some of the 2011 sales.

as for the whole facebook page thing. I just laugh. so what if Target is anti gay or progay what ever. I'll still shop there as KI dont give a **** about their views. If I need something I'm gonna guy it. End of story. A small group of people refusing to shop at target isnt gonna hurt their sales one bit.

And then there was someone whining about how they weren't allowed to use a fist full of coupons. I say kudos to the store for not allowing people who use coupons to clean off the shelves. They say the team members/LODs need to be trained in how to use coupons but what really needs to happen is these people need to realize that sometimes they are wrong and maybe other guests would like to buy the merchandise as well. Every store has the right to limit the quantities a guest can buy.

If it was before it was officially announced, you could be written up for divulging company information. If you were written up after it was made public, there shouldn't be a thing they should have done about it and I wouldn't have signed off on any of it.

If memory serves it was already public on the status i commented on

They just weren't happy that a TM breaking the company line.
You aren't allowed to have an opinion if you have a target on your back.

I walked out and never looked back DAYS after that meeting I referred to in earlier comments. Target on my back? **** them. My store has literally gone to hell since I left, lol.

I haven't been back to my store since my last day a month ago. oh wait it's been a month, Happy Monthiversary to me :) And now for a short speech, roses are red and spot is too, hours were cut you took and at times you were rude, gosh I'm sure glad I left you!

^^^ nice rhyme...inspired me...

roses are red,

violets are blue,

invictustaylor will be done with your bs soon,

what you teamleaders wanna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back