Archived Target's newest brands: Heyday, Original Use, Wild Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in some nine security repacks of the heyday crap today. Sucks if you don't have a n iPhone. I guess the stuff doesn't look too bad. Was kind of hoping the cases were a little cheaper though. Also noticed it's all RFID'd I guess SFS will like that.

I dont know how excited I am about a new women's brand. Men's for sure can use it. Jackson does not sell well in my store at all. Some of the clothes are super gaudy. Goodfellow is my one and only.

Last I was told from my district VM(idk the acronym) during a conference call, Jackson and xhileration were for sure being discontined and should be going clearance from March until about mid June.

Im down to only 1 rack and 1 hurdle of regular priced xhileration now. All else is clearance.

Only problem with disco xhil is that 90% of swim is in xhil and that only leaves merona swim....also a discontinued brand.

Hopefully there are some cute clothing options and bathing suits as well.

We have three swim brands at my store - Xhil, Merona and (something) & Shore.

I have noticed a big thick in the amount of discount Xhil lately. Glad for an explanation.

We’re at it Again! 3 New Brands Designed with the Next Generation of Guests in Mind - https://corporate.target.com/article/2018/05/new-brands-for-next-generation

Heyday: Target's first tech brand
Original Use: Men's softlines has a second brand
Wild Fable: floral, stripey womens clothes

Could they have tried harder with those names??
No.

Some at spot forgot to check to see if HeyDay already existed.
iu

NACS 2017 Video: HEYDAY Founder On Filling a Gap in Coffee - BevNET.com - https://www.bevnet.com/news/2017/nacs-2017-video-heyday-founder-filling-gap-coffee

HEYDAY Cold Brew Vanilla - 11 fl oz Can - https://www.target.com/p/heyday-cold-brew-vanilla-11-fl-oz-can/-/A-53019677

We are moving our coffee (we are in Houston and the whole of Texas has this brand) to electronics just because we can. ;):p

Got in some nine security repacks of the heyday crap today. Sucks if you don't have a n iPhone. I guess the stuff doesn't look too bad. Was kind of hoping the cases were a little cheaper though. Also noticed it's all RFID'd I guess SFS will like that.
It really confused the our flow team when the electronics was left in Pfresh.

I have noticed a big thick in the amount of discount Xhil lately. Glad for an explanation.
Shade and Shore

Thank you. I remembered it was 5 letters starting with S but was drawing blanks.

What is Jackson? A men’s brand? Never heard of it.

I would call it a brand that is supposedly more hip and street than Goodfellow. Some stuff looks like rip off of Kanye West clothes, others look like Cheap trick rejects with all the black/white check prints. Though that flame sleeve jacket was calling my name.. It is for sure not work wear.

Oh good if it's all Apple now I don't have to buy any of it.

k
i
l
l
y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f

Be nice to Milo Yiannopolous over there.

I dont know how excited I am about a new women's brand. Men's for sure can use it. Jackson does not sell well in my store at all. Some of the clothes are super gaudy. Goodfellow is my one and only.

Last I was told from my district VM(idk the acronym) during a conference call, Jackson and xhileration were for sure being discontined and should be going clearance from March until about mid June.

Im down to only 1 rack and 1 hurdle of regular priced xhileration now. All else is clearance.

Only problem with disco xhil is that 90% of swim is in xhil and that only leaves merona swim....also a discontinued brand.

Hopefully there are some cute clothing options and bathing suits as well.

the hell is jackson i have never heard of this

It's Shade and Shore I think. Or Swim and Shore. One of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back