Taylor Swift - Lover (4 Deluxe Versions)

Are you going to pre-order all 4 deluxe versions ??

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
this version of "You Need To Calm Down" is super fun

Love and peace ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Some of Poland’s most well-known LGBT+ politicians, celebrities and activists are
using the power of Taylor Swift to tackle the rising anti-LGBT+ sentiment in their country.

More than 140 people contributed lip-synching videos to create a Polish version of
Taylor Swift’s anti-homophobia anthem, “You Need To Calm Down.”

Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down (Polish LGBT Video)

I think our store still has a few dozen magazines from her last album lying around. Hope we don't get too many of these.

The queen of Target is Carly Rae Jepsen not Taylor Swift. They honestly play about 7 or 8 of her songs at Target, while I have only heard about 5 or 6 of Swift’s. Honestly, I don’t like either’s music, but I can tolerate Jepsen’s songs a little more.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Teen Choice Awards tonight at 8 PM on FOX

1. Taylor Swift Will be Honored With the "Icon Award": The "You Need to Calm Down" singer
will be awarded the ceremony's first ever Icon Award. "As one of the best-selling music artists of all time,
with more than 50 million albums sold, Taylor Swift is a pop culture icon whose accolades and achievements
go beyond topping music charts and selling out stadiums worldwide,"
FOX said in a statement. "Swift is also one of today's biggest social influencers, using her voice and platform to inspire and create positive change."