Archived Teacher Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife saw something on Facebook about a 15% off deal for Teachers? Treasures For Teachers...the 15th to 21st? Is this a real thing, or fake viral scam....I haven't heard anything about it at my store.

So you are able to sign up for the 15% off for the teacher discount online. She can sign up online to get 15% off the school supplies only.

Forgive me if I'm wrong since I'm not at work but did they have a barcode incase someone didn't know they had to go online or to make it right for the guests who didn't qualify

Zero communication? Every GSTL got information about it and it was posted in several places at the service desk.

This deal has also been plastered on social media/news outlets/etc so it's not like it's an out of nowhere thing. And any Joe Blow wanting to get school supplies for their kid could say they are a teacher so I think having some strict parameters in place is okay.

I saw it reported on the local news the other night. Good thing I have only one shift this week lol.

It was in my email last week. I printed the barcode sheet that includes the details of the program and shared with my GSAs, cashiers, and GSTMs. I also talked about it in a huddle. We have the sheet posted at every register to “make it right for the guest”.

I know this week is going to suck anyway bc of the no Bullseye product and the faux teachers. Was told not to challenge, so...OK.

You know barcodes work vertically right? So covering half of it does nothing
wasn't aware of that but thanks for the tip, I'm happy to fix it :) thanks

I edited my post so if you could remove the quote I would appreciate it!

Bullseye's Playground better lube the fuck up.
bpg is excluded from the 15% off

definitely agree tho my store is generally slow in dollarspot and the day that I pushed all the teacher stuff it was gone by like noon

Last edited:
bpg is excluded from the 15% off

definitely agree tho my store is generally slow in dollarspot and the day that I pushed all the teacher stuff it was gone by like noon
Oh, thank god. For a minute there I was afraid someone was gonna try and stack them, then see if there was a deal for them on Cartwheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back