Archived Team Lead Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone else nervous about writing them? It's my first year writing them any tips from tls who have been around for a while?

Protip: Your score has already been selected and submitted to HQ and it won't be changed (well these is a very small chance but I'm talking 1-2% if that) so there is no need to stress over the review.

Well put, be as thorough and clear as you can when explaining your point of view, and have lots of documented examples to demonstrate your points and your scoring. Try to give as many (if not more) examples of their positive attributes as their negative ones. Good luck!

Protip: Your score has already been selected and submitted to HQ and it won't be changed (well these is a very small chance but I'm talking 1-2% if that) so there is no need to stress over the review.

THIS.
don't stress it. it doesn't matter. even if you write a totally fake, crap review, if they think you're outstanding, that's what you'll get. last year, i got an O, and i just copied and pasted my last leadership status in there. year before, got an ex, just put random core roles. it's one big colossal waste of time when your score is predetermined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back