Team leader

It's supposed to be, however I think most stores rely on the front end tls to handle drive up.

Are the TM's that bring the pickup and drive-up bags out Front End or Fulfillment? If they're front end, then the follow-up question is, does the FF TL direct and coach those TM's? If they don't, then they should not be held responsible.

Opu mean order pick up so you are responsible for that as - fulfillment leader as well as drive up , even tho the drive up tm might belong to front end , at the end of the day is flex team who picks the order and stows it. Drive up time is not being met because something is missing from the back or who knows what is because flex team members made a mistake and not the drive up tm who only delivers it to the car .

At my store we have a leader for drive up and a leader for fulfillment. Front end does not do drive up at my store. Front end helps occasionally when we’re swamped.

Our D/U is part of the front end because w/division of labor it only works that way. It wouldn't make sense to give them to FF because then we'd need a second TL, and the front end would no longer need 2 TLs. Unless they want to make all of our lives easier and give us another TL slot...please? lol.

Are the TM's that bring the pickup and drive-up bags out Front End or Fulfillment? If they're front end, then the follow-up question is, does the FF TL direct and coach those TM's? If they don't, then they should not be held responsible.
Tl is responsible to ensure they are picked on time and located correctly. Fulfillment tms should be picking. Front end only gives order to guest.

Why is the fulfillment team leader being held responsible for OPU/DU by SD?

Without context it's hard to know whether this makes sense.

Fulfillment TL should be responsible for the orders being where they should be, and the orders being bagged properly. Holding them responsible for driveup times, etc. though doesn't make much sense, unless those times are higher due to their team constantly making mistakes in regards to not putting orders where they're scanned, or bagging the orders in a way that the front end has to rebag the orders before taking them out, etc.

Back