Archived Team Member Handbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how to access the handbook online? I believe it's been updated since 2012 (when I started) and I need to refer to it regarding an ongoing issue at my store with regards to accountability, leadership, brand, and much more. I would just like to refresh my knowledge to the new company policies/standards before speaking to my ETL and calling out those involved.

Look around your conference room or training room at the store. There's probably boxes of them sitting around.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how to access the handbook online? I believe it's been updated since 2012 (when I started) and I need to refer to it regarding an ongoing issue at my store with regards to accountability, leadership, brand, and much more. I would just like to refresh my knowledge to the new company policies/standards before speaking to my ETL and calling out those involved.

Get the most recent copy from your HRTM or ETL HR. We keep loads of them for orientations but am told to give them to TMs by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back