Archived team member number

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound like a dumb question but I'm new so bear with me.

I started training last week and I received my temporary card and name badge during my last shift. I was curious whether or not my employee number on my temporary discount card is the same number I will use to clock in/out with or if I still need to continue to fill the punch correction sheets until they give me my team member number.

You'll have the same team member number, just in a scannable barcode.
Guard your discount, do NOT let your 'friends' use it, you can use it with a purchase for family if YOU are handling the payment, it can be used only with cash/check/tgt giftcard/redcard.
AP can track discount abuse easily.
Don't get fired over a stupid mistake.

Guard your discount, do NOT let your 'friends' use it, you can use it with a purchase for family if YOU are handling the payment, it can be used only with cash/check/tgt giftcard/redcard.

Please do not forget the info posted above, I've see too many otherwise good team members get discliplined or straight up termed for violating the discount policy.

Yep. I used to shop all the time for my mom. I would buy everything and she would just write me a check later or for bigger stuff give me cash before we went shopping.. You can get spouse/dependent discount cards for those family members who qualify.

As it has been stated above as AP, I can pull all transactions used with your number , no matter where you use it, had a friend working in a different state gave me the go ahead to see if it would work with people outside the store and I pulled his number and discounts AP has a great many tools it can use.

And sorry for kicking a dead thread I wanted to share this information with other team memebers

As it has been stated above as AP, I can pull all transactions used with your number , no matter where you use it, had a friend working in a different state gave me the go ahead to see if it would work with people outside the store and I pulled his number and discounts AP has a great many tools it can use.

And sorry for kicking a dead thread I wanted to share this information with other team memebers
Spot is watching all tm discounts, they will catch you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back