Archived Team Member of the Month Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
awards? You mean just being tm of the month? Our store has done that for years. I heard from a transfer they gave out a $10 gift card for it at their last store but not the one I'm at... but not sure about awards? Odd word to use for that.

We do a ‘You Make Target TM of the month” which is basically best TM. You just get your picture up with a message in the TSC. We also have ‘Safety hero of the month’ which is normally given to someone in flow who works really clean or someone in the back room who actually clears fire exits. Just a picture and message in the TSC as well. Just recently this month they also started doing ‘business owner of the month’ which is a weird name but it’s basically just TL of the month.

Our store has done it for years if your an etl favorite then you get a giftcard if your not you get a picture and paragraph.

we have recognitions and the ones with the pictures with paragraphs. havent seen employee of the month yet will find out i guess when ever my store does it if they do it.

we have recognitions and the ones with the pictures with paragraphs. havent seen employee of the month yet will find out i guess when ever my store does it if they do it.

Monthly pictures and paragraphs of TMs at my store as well; based off nominations done by TLs. BUT..... I just found out that we DO give out a Gift Card once a month! The GC winner is "randomly" drawn from the pool of Guest Comment Cards for the month.

I have gotten some of these over the years. They change the name of it every few years. I kept the award write ups. Mostly just to see how bad the spelling is of the hr etls. I know on here I have made spelling errors, but if what I write is going to be an "award" for someone I think I would send it through spell check....

We're in year four of the plaques....all that happens is that your name gets added.....such a waste.

My store just started doing this again in January. If you get it, they put a very small piece of paper in TSC congratulating you and no one notices. Didn't even know about it myself until my friend got it. And the reward is them buying you something of your choice off of bullseye shop.

Maybe the Recognition/Award cycle comes and goes, based on the emphasis that Leadership puts on it. However, now that we're getting particularly close to Best Team Survey...... we want to make sure the Team feels all "warm and fuzzy" from Recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back