Archived Team member services

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovecats

Free At Last!
Just went over to Target.com to try to see my paycheck. At first, it just sat there trying to load and then just went back to the regular Target.com home page. Then it came up with the can't open this web page. Finally, it came up with the spot dog and said they had a problem and were working on it. It's very frustrating:girl_cry2: since usually, I print up my paystub and then figure out my bills thru billpay at my bank. Has anyone else tryed today?

Access to eHR is limited from home, and can be subject to unavailability much more than at work. Target sees it as working off the clock, so a lot of stuff is only limited access. You can elect for a paper stub even if you get Direct Deposit though :)

the other way to get into ehr is through targetpayandbenefits.com, log in. then go to my discounts, perks. then go into my discounts on bottom left. then log into ehr, then my pay & you can see everything except max.:cool::cool:

Last edited:
eHR is only available certains times of the day and certain days of the week, please feel free to call the 24/7 CSC 612-304-4357 On Mondays, the payroll department is running that week's payroll which prevents access to the eHR program

After detailed research into this matter, anyone who can't access their paychecks from home, the only option you have is to do a reboot after cleaning your CACHE. The CSC will not help you any further than that advice. Their next suggestion is giong to be to try a different computer or to just go onto eHR from work.
Just went over to Target.com to try to see my paycheck. At first, it just sat there trying to load and then just went back to the regular Target.com home page. Then it came up with the can't open this web page. Finally, it came up with the spot dog and said they had a problem and were working on it. It's very frustrating:girl_cry2: since usually, I print up my paystub and then figure out my bills thru billpay at my bank. Has anyone else tryed today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back