Tell me a secret

I used to get 60, 58, 47, 39 red cards in a single month. No one ever cared. Why? As a matter of fact the only time I ever was recognized for red cards was when I didn't get any my boss used to pull me in this room and have these red card whooping talks

My store doesn't seem to care about Redcards. Maybe the cashiers get spoken to privately, but it's never mentioned publicly at all. When I was first hired they used to announce when someone got one on the radio, but they haven't done that for a long time now.

My store doesn't seem to care about Redcards. Maybe the cashiers get spoken to privately, but it's never mentioned publicly at all. When I was first hired they used to announce when someone got one on the radio, but they haven't done that for a long time now.
yeah when I first started it was a big deal but no one cares now

You know how we say we FIFO? That doesn’t happen. Never has🙃. We don’t have enough payroll to finish truck in a single day as it is. It’d take 25-50% longer if we FIFO

The hotline is not your friend...☹️
Sorry gotta disagree it is only not your friend if you DON'T leave your name it IS your friend if you do.
As for personal exp. my old store had someone (great TM the STL was grooming for TL) call and complain about ETL-HR and didn't leave their name and was fired the next day after the call. They claimed retaliation but as the caller didn't leave a name Nicollet Mall determined that it wasn't retaliation since without the name they couldn't tell who called. When I complained about the same ETL-HR I left my name and ETL-HR was gone the next day STL called me into the office and talked about it. Worst I got was that STL was a little dissappointed that I didn't go to him first but understood he then asked if what happened surprised me I laughed and said not at all and he laughed too. Good Times.

Back