Texas wildfires

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
After all the news about the earthquake in VA, hurricane along the east coast, floods in the midwest, they're experiencing some of the worst wildfires in central TX. Prolonged droughts have turned the state into a dry haystack & it only takes a small spark. In one of the state parks, over 25,000 acres have burned already. Several TMs I know from the area have been evacuated & many don't know if their homes are still standing.
Please keep them in thoughts & prayers.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Blessings and protection to the TM's dealing with the fires.
I've got some family in Texas, very scary stuff.

Login to targetpayandbenfits.com for info on 401k, pay, & vacation from spot.
Phone numbers are:
Team member services center(tmsc)
800-394-1885
Benefits
800-828-5850
Hq crisis hotline
866-235-2782
Store crisis hotline - weather closures, etc
800-888-0333 - enter your store or dc# for status

I feel very bad for what the people of Texas had to go through. Let's not forget that TX is a Republican state, Repubs choose to believe Global Warming doesn't exist. Considering it was the HOTTEST summer of ALL TIME in TX, OK, NM, etc, it's hard to argue those facts. No offense to those who suffered from the weather of us, best to you for sure
After all the news about the earthquake in VA, hurricane along the east coast, floods in the midwest, they're experiencing some of the worst wildfires in central TX. Prolonged droughts have turned the state into a dry haystack & it only takes a small spark. In one of the state parks, over 25,000 acres have burned already. Several TMs I know from the area have been evacuated & many don't know if their homes are still standing. No offense to those who have sufPlease keep them in thoughts & prayers.