Tgtpay&benefits txt: How to know eligible items?

Sorry if this is a stupid question or one already asked and answered. I received these txts today and was wanting to know what the eligible items were that get this extra discount. I went on the app and didn't see anything, which makes sense it's an employee's only offer. I didn't see an email from them either. I would check workbench but don't work today. Any info? Screenshot_20220901-191404_Messages.jpg

Only with a red card or cash, right?
Or check or gift card. Anything that you normally can use with your discount.

You get an additional 5% discount on anything that you would normally get a 10% discount on.

For those of us (such as myself) who like to be petty about it, it ends up being 14.5% off, not 15% because the discounts are applied separately.

Or check or gift card. Anything that you normally can use with your discount.

You get an additional 5% discount on anything that you would normally get a 10% discount on.

For those of us (such as myself) who like to be petty about it, it ends up being 14.5% off, not 15% because the discounts are applied separately.
I believe you have to only use your Redcard to get the extra 5%. I paid for groceries using a gift card and I did not get the extra 5%.

Did
I believe you have to only use your Redcard to get the extra 5%. I paid for groceries using a gift card and I did not get the extra 5%.

Did you do the math? Because it doesn't list the extra 5% separately, it's added in to the 10% discount listed. I thought I didn't get it yesterday but when I calculated it out, it was there.

Did

Did you do the math? Because it doesn't list the extra 5% separately, it's added in to the 10% discount listed. I thought I didn't get it yesterday but when I calculated it out, it was there.
The extra 5% is listed separately on my receipt. Difference in state laws, maybe? It is listed as Additional TM 5% Discount.

Back