Archived Thanksgiving at midnight = only this year!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start out with the Exorcist or Halloween (the movie) music. Then on New Years que the 2001: ASpace Odyssey theme.

Actually, I was thinking the music from the shower scene in "Psycho".

Christmas has been set the day after Halloween for the past 20+ years I have worked for Target. Nothing new.

This year, we have a new stl and on bf, he is moving everyone into areas they have no experience in. Plano will be cashiers, etls in Toys, myself in sl.. Should be pretty interesting at the very least.

Christmas has been set the day after Halloween for the past 20+ years I have worked for Target. Nothing new.

This year, we have a new stl and on bf, he is moving everyone into areas they have no experience in. Plano will be cashiers, etls in Toys, myself in sl.. Should be pretty interesting at the very least.

Sounds like the degree thing really helped him out.

It was confirmed last night that the Flow Team will be working as cashiers at midnight. My TL didn't think is was going to work because no one is trained including myself. Oh I have rung up sales when I was on the In-stock team when backup occurred, but that was for a few minutes on a few days until the lines got down. I picked up how to ring the register on my own with no formal training.

What are they going to do, have everyone come in at 11:45 for a fifteen minute group training session right before they open the doors?
They will probably have a couple team huddles after a truck and do some training on the registers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back