Archived Thanksgiving day/weekend food in the breakroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats everyone having up in their stores breakroom? Last year we have a whole pallet of goods from Costco. Cookies,lasagna, pies etc. This year we are getting Jimmy johns. Downgrade? Maybe but still thankful for free food! What's everyone getting?

I'm not sure about over the weekend but I can tell you from the beginning, meaning the overnight into the beginning of Thanksgiving day, we got a big fat bowl of "nothing" with a side order of aggravation"!! MMMM, just like mom used to make!! :p:po_O

Chicken Parm, Baked Ziti, Spaghetti and Marinara, Garlic Knots

Tomorrow morning/midday will be Bagel Sandwiches

Closing will be Gin and Tonic.

Nothing from a restaurant while I was there. Allll Target stuff.
lhQuoGe.gif

Ruby Tuesday (which btw is over 1 hour late)
Chick fil a tomorrow and pizza on Saturday

Last year we had way too much food. Nobody was too interested in the leftover catering. More for me, I guess

Coffee, bagels and pastries for the 4am FF team. Full Thanksgiving turkey feast for the 6pm team. Both were delicious!

Costco and Dominoes today. We also requisitioned a bunch of chips and soda.

Had Pot Belly (sandwiches). We had Sloppy Joes a few days ago that gave food poisoning (or at the very least diarrhea and vomiting) for those that ate a patch of it (myself included).

I'll find out tonight, but we usually have crock pots filled with what I believe to be shredded beef from Costco and some runny refried beans along with flour tortillas. We can make some sad burritos lol.

Fried Chicken, Mac and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes w/ gravy and requisitioned sodas and cookies. Not bad at all. I think it's the same for tomorrow and for Sat and Sun catered sandwiches.

Chicken parm, sausage and peppers, chicken fingers, penne alla vodka, garlic knots, meatballs, tortellini, Italian bread, and lots of sodas, gatorade and water.

getting dicky's bbq today, taco man tomorrow, and pizza saturday

im so fucking excited for the mac n cheese today
OH MY GOD I LOVE DICKEYS BBQ. There's only one of them in the whole state where I live though :(

We had pizza, hot wings, and mozzarella sticks. Kind of bummed, because last year was a buffet of Panera, Chick-Fil-A, and sandwiches. But hey, food is food!

yesterday we had Boston market and once again we had Boston market. I love the chicken and mashed potatoes but it really doesn't sit too well in the morning:/ I was hoping we would get pancakes like we had last year for breakfast but no dice:/ it was Boston market for breakfast and lunch and probably dinner too. I think tomorrow we are getting subway and and on Sunday we are getting little Caesars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back