Archived Thanksgiving week question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target isn’t doing some crazy thing like staying open 24 hours all of Thanksgiving week are they? I ask because I work overnight and on the newest schedule, in the spot where it always says “Unload-Stock: 10pm-6am,” it says “Consumables Sales Floor: 10pm-6am.” I just found it a little odd that I’d be down as sales floor since the store is closed, if it were Thanksgiving I’d get it but the funny thing is I’m actually off on Thanksgiving.

Any idea why i would be scheduled for that job? I imagine it’s just a mistake but was curious and wanted to get input from some of you...

Nope, your stores hours are on work bench. But as posted in the black friday thread we are closing at regular hours everyday except thanksgiving at midnight.

I have a feeling your store is moving your hours to spend in areas of need. For example my store was alotted more hours for hardlines then we have team members so we are scheduling our Plano folks under hardlines.

Nope, your stores hours are on work bench. But as posted in the black friday thread we are closing at regular hours everyday except thanksgiving at midnight.

I have a feeling your store is moving your hours to spend in areas of need. For example my store was alotted more hours for hardlines then we have team members so we are scheduling our Plano folks under hardlines.

Thanks for the reply HR, I’m just unsure because the only overnight positions are stock, presentation, backroom and signing. Even during Q4 at my store, thats it. Unless you meant they just alotted the hours for that position but I’ll be doing stock, like basically it’s just for title purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back