Archived That's it, I'm done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSarcasm

Punching-bag
Upon receiving a "counseling session" which was full of lies and was completely unnecessary, since I had already shown improvement in the areas that they had mentioned, I have decided (yesterday) that I will no longer be willing to work for this company. The path it is taking with modernization is very anti-worker, and puts so much pressure and responsibility on us, just to justify a wage that isn't even worth it in the end. I've put in my complaints, I've submitted my comment on the review, and I've even put in my two weeks, but that does not take away from the fact that I was lied about by a team lead whom of which has no respect for me or his team, speaks to me as I were a child and he an angry and impatient parent, and has no place on the floor anymore. This man came out of nowhere (another department that was closed) for a remodel, took the job from the best leader in that store, and then proceeded to piss all over everything. I cannot wait this remodel out just to get my old lead back because who knows what he will do in the meantime. I do my job, I get things done, and I leave that store, having even helped other areas with their truck (or custom block, which is a far worse name), and this man still submitted a corrective action over 1 discussion about endcaps, and 1 day in which I was unable to get any equipment. I feel betrayed, I feel used, I feel like none of this would have even been an issue had this man not shown up to take over.

I. AM. BEYOND. ANGRY.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back