Archived The 15% Off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people had many people coming back to the store trying to return their Black Friday items and re buying then right away to get the 15% off store deal? We had so many at our store.

You can return them, wait for them to return to the floor via reshop. What you don't want to wait? You can just return them or keep them.

Choices.

only way around it is to hold the item in guest services if it was a big ticket item. I wish someone was dumb enough to try that with a Hatchimal lol.

Sometimes it seems like we are giving out more money than we are taking in. Recently, there was a gift card deal, a cartwheel and mfg coupons on Dove products. All week the coupon people came in and cleared the shelves. Today I saw about 4 of them returning them. "They were gifts. I paid cash." I know I should not let it bother me but it does.

Last edited:
At my old store our ETL-AP enforced a policy of not allowing guests to return and rebuy for discounts. The item would need to go back to the sales floor before it could be repurchased. Too bad Spot would rather "save the sale" than enforce its own policies.

At this rate target is losing money and will go bankrupt in about 1 year. I bet after they review 4 th quarter sales in April they will make some sort of announcement in July about what their next step is. Either all whearhouse like amazon or shut the doors like Canada.

Sometimes it seems like we are giving out more money than we are taking in. Recently, there was a gift card deal, a cartwheel and mfg coupons on Dove products. All week the coupon people came in and cleared the shelves. Today I saw about 4 of them returning them. "They were gifts. I paid cash." I know I should not let it bother me but it does.

Our store has a policy of no returns for items from the A block without the original receipt or the card they used. No gift receipts either. I always have to try not to laugh when "guests" try to return "gifted" health and beauty items.

So that's why my GSAs and GSTLs have looked like they're losing they're sanity th last few days. Guest Services has been a disaster nightmare with the swarms of people coming in. Not to mention over half are crankier than holy hell.

All of our Guest Service TM have been near tears the last few days and one of the GSA's had to take an extra break because she started crying.

God I love my store right now, because we've strictly decided NOT to do any adjustments what so ever. Surprising, we don't always have a backbone like that.

However, I also haven't had many guests ask either. A few, but not nearly bad as I was expecting.

Our store has a policy of no returns for items from the A block without the original receipt or the card they used. No gift receipts either. I always have to try not to laugh when "guests" try to return "gifted" health and beauty items.

Seriously. I'm so sick of busted up 20 to 30 year old punks coming in trying to return 4 Amopee foot files that they bought for their grandma who didn't want them.

Seriously. I'm so sick of busted up 20 to 30 year old punks coming in trying to return 4 Amopee foot files that they bought for their grandma who didn't want them.
Fuckin thieves and liars. Get the fuck out and oh leave those items that you stole,, asshat.

Ugh the stupid foot files and stupid stories. Suuuure, it was a gift. I mean who does not gift foot files and expensive tooth brush heads? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back