• My Neighbor Totoro

• Kiki's Delivery Service

• Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

• Ponyo

• OTHER! (or all of them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Firefox

Backroom/SFS Slug
Archer Season 7 has begun! So far I'm liking the vibe of this new season. It feels very much like the original Archer, and it's a breath of fresh air considering how the last couple of seasons went. Having to wait for the new release each week is going to drive me insane.

OP
OP
NPC

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
WHERE THE FUCK IS MRGEPPETTO?!?! :mad:

Anyway, story time!!!

I've been rewatching InuYasha recently on Netflix. This is the first anime I got into as a teenager. I watched Sailor Moon, Pokemon, stuff like that as a kid, but that was it. We didn't have cable until we moved into a new house when I was 7. Eventually that led me to discovering InuYasha late one night back when it was on Toonami/Adult Swim.

Rewatching this anime these days is like an entirely new experience. Watching this so young as a pubescent girl in high school, whom would spend the night drawing while gushing over silly love triangles and drama and weird Japanese folklore.....vs watching this as a cynical adult while eating Funyuns out of a bowl like an animal so I don't get onion dust on my fingers.

I was worried I'd make myself hate something that was once so enjoyable and was such a strong influence on interests I developed as a teenager. Instead, I luckily still love this series. It's like it's melted and softened some of the rigid, bleakness I've been feeling with my daily routine recently. My heart swelled seeing the episode where Sesshomaru revives that little girl. And I have an entirely new understanding of the Kikyo-Kagome debate. I just finished watching the episodes where Koga get's introduced. I feel so fuzzy inside over Shippo. He's so cute! I had an internal SQUEEE over Shippo's drawings telling the story of his "dog friend."

I'm just excited to be watching this again. It's pure escapism for me. I'm pretty frustrated with the english script sometimes, but that's my only complaint. It still holds up as a good series, at least up until the 100s. I have low expectations for those, but I'm just not a fan of series that go on for too long. Otherwise, I'm completely loving these early episodes.

Kaitii

The face of true betrayal
Pokemon XY & Z is so good

So goooood

I picked it up again once I noticed people were screaming about it and I regret putting it down. I love Puni-chan so much, it's an interesting and hella cute mon

Is there anyone out there still interested in Yu-Gi-Oh? I just had sense of nostalgia and have been watching some episodes online and it hasn't disappointed.

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
Is there anyone out there still interested in Yu-Gi-Oh? I just had sense of nostalgia and have been watching some episodes online and it hasn't disappointed.
I haven't watched it in a long time, I used to watch the show and play the card game in middle school.
Some kids at the high school I work at started a trading card gaming club and I want to go school them, maybe I will when I come back from break lol.