Archived The Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a thread where you call bullshit on things you here.

For instance, I love when we get a new ETL. He acted surprised that the POG team doesn't help push truck, do smart huddle, push autofills and caf pulls, back up cashier, pull our own stuff, backstock our stuff, and answer floor buttons and telephones.

We do some of those. But damn, where is all that time coming from?

He said the store he trained at, the pog team did all those. My boss asked him where he got the extra hours to schedule. He said they didn't, they used POG hours only. BULLSHIT!

when I read the reasons for shifts needing to be swapped

"Family plans"
"Need time off"
"Pre-planned events!"
"School event"
"Last second family event"

HAVEN'T YOU ALL LEARNED ABOUT A TIME OFF REQUEST. Also, if you have a last second family event, you tell them to WAIT because YOU have to work.

fucking hate my store's front end.

I basically dedicate most of my week to Target and these fuckers call in whenever they get the chance to and I mean whenever and whenever they physically want to call in. A co-worker back in my frozen dairy department wanted to do a college tour and instead of just calling in, he just switched his shift to an evening shift. You try to ask a cashier to do that and it's always "no no..."

latest

At my store, they got rid of the brand attendant position or so it looks like. Because its been a couple of weeks and I see one of the people from the contracted cleaning company that cleans the store early morning that now one of their crew comes in around noon and heads to the cleaning closet in backroom and takes out garbage can and heads to the floor. Way to outsource inside jobs, Target. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back