the cost of illegal immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

luna831

Perma Banned
1 57 percent of all households that are led by an immigrant (legal or illegal) are enrolled in at least one welfare program.

#2 According to one study, the cost to U.S. taxpayers of legalizing current illegal immigrants would be approximately 6.3 trillion dollars over the next 50 years.

#3 The Obama administration has distributed flyers that tell illegal immigrants that their immigration status will not be checked when they apply for food stamps.

#4 The Department of Homeland Security says that it has lost track of a million people that have entered this country but that appear never to have left.

#5 One out of every five children living in Los Angeles County has a parent that is in the country illegally.

#6 In one recent year, taxpayers in Los Angeles County spent 600 million dollars on welfare for children of illegal immigrants.

#7 Thanks to illegal immigration, California’s overstretched health care system is on the verge of collapse. Dozens of California hospitals and emergency rooms have shut down over the past decade because they could not afford to stay open after being endlessly swamped by illegal immigrants who were simply not able to pay for the services that they were receiving. As a result, the remainder of the health care system in the state of California is now beyond overloaded. This had led to brutally long waits, diverted ambulances and even unnecessary patient deaths. At this point, the state of California now ranks dead last out of all 50 states in the number of emergency rooms per million people.

#8 It has been estimated that U.S. taxpayers spend $12,000,000,000 a yearon primary and secondary school education for the children of illegal immigrants.

#9 It is estimated that illegal aliens make up approximately 30 percent of the population in federal, state and local prisons and that the total cost of incarcerating them is more than $1.6 billion annually.

#10 The federal government actually has a website that teaches immigrantshow to sign up for welfare programs once they arrive in the United States.

#11 The Obama administration recently introduced the very first “unmanned” border station along the Texas-Mexico border.

#12 The Obama administration has sued individual states such as Arizona that have tried to crack down on illegal immigration.

#13 According to the FBI, there are approximately 1.4 million gang members living in our cities. Illegal immigration has been one of the primary factors that has fueled the growth of these gangs.

#14 As I have written about previously, there are only about 200 police officers assigned to Chicago’s Gang Enforcement Unit to handle the estimated 100,000 gang members living in the city.

#15 Mexican drug cartels make approximately 6.6 billion dollars a year“exporting” illegal drugs to the United States.

#16 It is an open secret that Mexican drug cartels are openly conducting military operations inside the United States. The handful of border patrol agents that we have guarding the border are massively outgunned and outmanned.

#17 According to the Justice Department’s National Drug Intelligence Center, Mexican drug cartels were actively operating in 50 different U.S. cities in 2006. By 2010, that number had skyrocketed to 1,286.

#18 Overall, more than 55,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence in Mexico since 2006. That same level of violence will eventually show up in major U.S. cities unless something dramatic is done about illegal immigration.

#19 It is being projected that the Senate immigration bill will bring 33 million more people to the United States over the next decade.

One of the very few things that the federal government is actually required to do by the U.S. Constitution is to defend our borders, and unfortunately the Obama administration has willingly chosen to leave our borders completely wide open. In fact, you can go down to the Texas border right now and watch illegal immigrants hop right across the Rio Grande.

Several retired Border Patrol agents recently drafted an open letter to the American people on the subject of illegal immigration, and what they had to say was quite startling. The following is an excerpt from that letter that was in a recent Breitbart article…

“Transnational criminal enterprises have annually invested millions of dollars to create and staff international drug and human smuggling networks inside the United States; thus it is no surprise that they continue to accelerate their efforts to get trusted representatives in place as a means to guarantee continued success,” the Border Patrol agents wrote.

“We must never lose sight of the fact that the United States is the market place for the bulk of transnational criminal businesses engaged in human trafficking and the smuggling, distribution and sale of illegal drugs. Organized crime on this scale we are speaking about cannot exist without political protection.”

According to those retired border agents, by refusing to secure our border the Obama administration is openly facilitating the trafficking of drugs into the United States…

“Most heroin, cocaine, meth, and marijuana marketed in the United States is produced outside of our country, and then smuggled into the United States,” they wrote. “The placement of trusted foreign employees inside the United States is imperative to insure success in continuing to supply the demand, and returning the profits to the foreign organization. Members of these vicious transnational crime syndicates are already well established in more than 2,000 American cities and their numbers are increasing as networks expand and demands accelerate. These transnational criminals present a real and present danger to all Americans, and they live among us.”

Sadly, in politically correct America you can’t even talk about the problem of illegal immigration these days without being labeled as a “racist”.

For the record, I believe that all people deserve love and respect no matter what they look like or where they are born. God created us all and He loves us all very much. I have long been a very strong advocate for racial reconciliation in this country, and I will continue to be.

And there are tens of millions of Latino-Americans in this country that are hard working, law-abiding citizens. They have done things the right way, and it is extremely unfortunate that they often get lumped in with millions of illegal immigrants that willingly choose to break our laws.

Unfortunately, we have a system of immigration today that greatly rewards lawless behavior. We have made coming into this country through the front door exceedingly difficult, but we have left the back door completely wide open.

So hard working, law-abiding people that want to do things the right way are kept out, but those that want to come here and commit crimes or abuse the system are free to come on over any time that they would like.

What sense does that make?

Our immigration system is completely broken, but these days we cannot even have a rational debate about these issues. In politically correct America, illegal immigrants have become a “favored class” of people that you are never supposed to say anything bad about.

In fact, one activist recently went out and actually got people to sign a petition that said that we should let illegal immigrants out of prison no matter what crimes they have committed pew research center .

How about the Woman who was killed in sf because he also was a illegal alien.
July 2015 — Ever Olivos-Gutierrez, an illegal visa overstayer, was convicted of second degree murder in Colorado for the death he caused while driving intoxicated. It was the fourth time since 2000 he had been arrested for DUI, but there was no record of immigration authorities ever being notified. He was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment. (Denver Channel 7)June 2015 — A Salvadoran, Mauricio Hernandez, convicted of rape and murder of the baby born to his victim was sentenced to 50 years in prison in Texas and faces deportation when he has served his sentence. (The Dallas Morning News, June 5, 2015)May 2015 — A Salvadoran, Julio C. Saravia, faces deportation following a prison sentence of 29 years for rape of a minor, to which he pled guilty in Virginia.May 2015 — Two Mexicans, Juan Hernandez-Sanchez and (FNU) Canela-Perez, pled guilty in Portland, Oregon and were sentenced to seven years in state prison for distribution of methamphetamines and heroin. (OregonianMay 2015 — Zeng Liang Chen and Dong Biao Lin, illegal aliens from China, were convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in New Jersey. (NJ.com, May 5, 2015)May 2015 —Bernabe Flores, a Mexican illegal alien, pled guilty to first-degree rape in California and was sentenced to eight years in prison. (Times-Herald RecordApril 2015 — Victor Garzon-Alvarez, a Mexican illegal alien pled guilty and was sentenced in New Jersey to 14 years in prison for murder. (NJ.com, April 22, 2015)April 2015 — Sergio Quezada Lopez, a Mexican illegal alien who had been deported four times, was sentenced in Oregon to 15 years in prison for a heroin overdose death. His brother, Gerardo Chalke Lopez, also a previously deported alien, was earlier sentenced to 18 years in prison on the same charges. (Oregonian, April 29, 2015)April 2015 — Three illegal aliens, Uriel Ramirez-Perez, Darwin Zuniga-Rocha, and Eliseo Mateo Perez, pled guilty to first-degree sexual abuse (rape) in New York and were sentenced to time served in jail and will be deported. (Daily News, April 29, 2015)March 2015 — Javier Guerrero Molina, a Mexican illegal alien, was sentenced in federal court in Jacksonville, Florida to 10 years imprisonment for attempting to transport a minor to engage in sexual activity. Guerrero said he had entered the United States illegally in 1999 or 2000. (Dept. of Justice, Middle District of Florida, March 30, 2015)

Last edited:

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Please refrain from posting personal insults towards other members.
Last edited by a moderator:

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I don't have time to do all of these but just a cursory glance proves a that most of these are the same old BS that have been bounching around the net for ages.
Cutting and pasting a list that you don't vet first is a sign of a lazy person.
For example,

#9 It is estimated that illegal aliens make up approximately 30 percent of the population in federal, state and local prisons and that the total cost of incarcerating them is more than $1.6 billion annually.
This was proven wrong by Politifact five years ago.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2010/sep/08/daniel-mielke/congressional-candidate-daniel-mielke-says-almost-/

Then there is #17 and #18 but what they don't tell you is that the violent crime rate has been dropping since the 90s even with the rise in illegal immigrants.
http://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/crime.jpg

I like how they throw in how most of the meth and marijuana come from outside the US.
Considering that recently there was a meth lab discovered in the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and that Alaska produces over 30 tons of marijuana in three months by unofficial estimates, that is an incredible amount of crap.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/07/meth-lab-explodes-inside-government-building.html

B

Barcode

Some good facts -- even if some of them aren't 100% accurate, it puts into perspective how much illegal immigration costs us.

luna831

Perma Banned
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also what about the woman in sf who was killed by a illegal immigrant who had her father by her side when she died.

Last edited:

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I'd toss this in the propaganda bin. Most people who follow these beliefs are racists using "facts" to hide their racism.
I agree, and your proof is in this NEXT quote...

Also what about the woman in sf who was killed by a illegal immigrant who had her father by her side.
What exactly is the relevance of that? Are you trying to insinuate that all illegal immigrants are violent? This is what we call a "logical fallacy." I agree that illegal immigration is not good and should be dealt with accordingly. But it's hard to make progress doing that when the issue has become some heavily tainted by racism.

DoWork

Probably a Sociopath
Didn't have to wait long for that. In my current locale, racism, veiled by "facts" and "personal incidents" runs rampant. Mexicans, legal or not, are often treated as second class citizens.

luna831

Perma Banned
I agree, and your proof is in this NEXT quote...

What exactly is the relevance of that? Are you trying to insinuate that all illegal immigrants are violent? This is what we call a "logical fallacy." I agree that illegal immigration is not good and should be dealt with accordingly. But it's hard to make progress doing that when the issue has become some heavily tainted by racism.
Did you see the other cases against illegal aliens that they committed in my post.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Did you see the other cases against illegal aliens that they committed in my post.
You're not looking at the big picture and you're not thinking objectively. You're looking for facts to support your beliefs.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
If you're looking to battle topics that cost you money, Luna, you should do research on obesity or education inequality, the latter of which, I feel you're a product of.

Seriously though, if the concern is truly about cost, then I'd assume you have the same outlook on other problems that waste this countries money. I get the feeling that's not the case. Your lack on sincerity and consistency makes me think you're full of it.

luna831

Perma Banned
If you're looking to battle topics that cost you money, Luna, you should do research on obesity or education inequality, the latter of which, I feel you're a product of.
If your not going to talk about the topic i posted why post at all.

DoWork

Probably a Sociopath
Because the topic posted is incorrect and harmful to everyone who reads it.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
If your not going to talk about the topic i posted why post at all.
You didn't talk about anything. You copy and pasted someone else's thoughts. Also, your post is partially about the cost of things. Therefore he's completely on topic.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Here's a short list of horrendous crimes for you:
Two Oklahoma brothers were arrested in the stabbing deaths of their parents & three siblings.
Louisiana man shoots & kills two, wounds nine before killing self in movie theater.
S.C. mom rolls car into lake, drowning two toddler sons strapped inside.
Phoenix man decapitates wife & two dogs during argument that left him mutilated.
Georgia man kills wife & her two sons before killing himself.
S.C. man kills nine in a black church.
Man killed after killing four marines in Chatanooga; fifth one dies later.
Colorado man shoots & kills nine, wounds scores of others in Colorado movie theater.
Modesto man in custody after killing two women & three children.
Man kills five in rampage across northern Maine.

Know what they all have in common?
Not one was committed by an illegal immigrant.
What's the point?
As many crimes as you'd like to blame on illegals, they don't even come close to what our own citizens do to their fellow man.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
We do need to remember to be polite to each other.
No insulting comments about other members.

We can debate a topic with be directly insulting.
It's fine to say the information is wrong and misguided, but not that the person presenting it is stupid or an idiot.
It's fine to say that they haven't done appropriate research or paid enough attention to important details, it is against the rules to call them a moron.

We can be a better place then most of the rest of the web, I'm certain of that.
This is a community and we can behave like decent human beings.
Just because the rest of the country wants to act like gibbons and throw their poo at each other doesn't mean we have to.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
We do need to remember to be polite to each other.
No insulting comments about other members.

We can debate a topic with be directly insulting.
It's fine to say the information is wrong and misguided, but not that the person presenting it is stupid or an idiot.
It's fine to say that they haven't done appropriate research or paid enough attention to important details, it is against the rules to call them a moron.

We can be a better place then most of the rest of the web, I'm certain of that.
This is a community and we can behave like decent human beings.
Just because the rest of the country wants to act like gibbons and throw their poo at each other doesn't mean we have to.
What's the difference between an insult and a statement of facts?

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Phrasing, intent, content, and attitude.

I did give examples.
I dunno, being an idiot kinda warrants being told you're being an idiot. For the sake of time and comedy, I'm going to link to Louis CK's bit about this kind of stuff. By the way, I agree with you, but I think the mods here are too power happy when it comes to filtering what people say since they filter completely subjective content.

LadyCynide

Cosmetic Brand B*tch
1 57 percent of all households that are led by an immigrant (legal or illegal) are enrolled in at least one welfare program.

#2 According to one study, the cost to U.S. taxpayers of legalizing current illegal immigrants would be approximately 6.3 trillion dollars over the next 50 years.

#3 The Obama administration has distributed flyers that tell illegal immigrants that their immigration status will not be checked when they apply for food stamps.

#4 The Department of Homeland Security says that it has lost track of a million people that have entered this country but that appear never to have left.

#5 One out of every five children living in Los Angeles County has a parent that is in the country illegally.

#6 In one recent year, taxpayers in Los Angeles County spent 600 million dollars on welfare for children of illegal immigrants.

#7 Thanks to illegal immigration, California’s overstretched health care system is on the verge of collapse. Dozens of California hospitals and emergency rooms have shut down over the past decade because they could not afford to stay open after being endlessly swamped by illegal immigrants who were simply not able to pay for the services that they were receiving. As a result, the remainder of the health care system in the state of California is now beyond overloaded. This had led to brutally long waits, diverted ambulances and even unnecessary patient deaths. At this point, the state of California now ranks dead last out of all 50 states in the number of emergency rooms per million people.

#8 It has been estimated that U.S. taxpayers spend $12,000,000,000 a yearon primary and secondary school education for the children of illegal immigrants.

#10 The federal government actually has a website that teaches immigrantshow to sign up for welfare programs once they arrive in the United States.

#11 The Obama administration recently introduced the very first “unmanned” border station along the Texas-Mexico border.

#12 The Obama administration has sued individual states such as Arizona that have tried to crack down on illegal immigration.

#13 According to the FBI, there are approximately 1.4 million gang members living in our cities. Illegal immigration has been one of the primary factors that has fueled the growth of these gangs.

#14 As I have written about previously, there are only about 200 police officers assigned to Chicago’s Gang Enforcement Unit to handle the estimated 100,000 gang members living in the city.

#15 Mexican drug cartels make approximately 6.6 billion dollars a year“exporting” illegal drugs to the United States.

#16 It is an open secret that Mexican drug cartels are openly conducting military operations inside the United States. The handful of border patrol agents that we have guarding the border are massively outgunned and outmanned.

#17 According to the Justice Department’s National Drug Intelligence Center, Mexican drug cartels were actively operating in 50 different U.S. cities in 2006. By 2010, that number had skyrocketed to 1,286.

#18 Overall, more than 55,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence in Mexico since 2006. That same level of violence will eventually show up in major U.S. cities unless something dramatic is done about illegal immigration.

#19 It is being projected that the Senate immigration bill will bring 33 million more people to the United States over the next decade.

One of the very few things that the federal government is actually required to do by the U.S. Constitution is to defend our borders, and unfortunately the Obama administration has willingly chosen to leave our borders completely wide open. In fact, you can go down to the Texas border right now and watch illegal immigrants hop right across the Rio Grande.

Several retired Border Patrol agents recently drafted an open letter to the American people on the subject of illegal immigration, and what they had to say was quite startling. The following is an excerpt from that letter that was in a recent Breitbart article…

“Transnational criminal enterprises have annually invested millions of dollars to create and staff international drug and human smuggling networks inside the United States; thus it is no surprise that they continue to accelerate their efforts to get trusted representatives in place as a means to guarantee continued success,” the Border Patrol agents wrote.

“We must never lose sight of the fact that the United States is the market place for the bulk of transnational criminal businesses engaged in human trafficking and the smuggling, distribution and sale of illegal drugs. Organized crime on this scale we are speaking about cannot exist without political protection.”

According to those retired border agents, by refusing to secure our border the Obama administration is openly facilitating the trafficking of drugs into the United States…

“Most heroin, cocaine, meth, and marijuana marketed in the United States is produced outside of our country, and then smuggled into the United States,” they wrote. “The placement of trusted foreign employees inside the United States is imperative to insure success in continuing to supply the demand, and returning the profits to the foreign organization. Members of these vicious transnational crime syndicates are already well established in more than 2,000 American cities and their numbers are increasing as networks expand and demands accelerate. These transnational criminals present a real and present danger to all Americans, and they live among us.”

Sadly, in politically correct America you can’t even talk about the problem of illegal immigration these days without being labeled as a “racist”.

For the record, I believe that all people deserve love and respect no matter what they look like or where they are born. God created us all and He loves us all very much. I have long been a very strong advocate for racial reconciliation in this country, and I will continue to be.

And there are tens of millions of Latino-Americans in this country that are hard working, law-abiding citizens. They have done things the right way, and it is extremely unfortunate that they often get lumped in with millions of illegal immigrants that willingly choose to break our laws.

Unfortunately, we have a system of immigration today that greatly rewards lawless behavior. We have made coming into this country through the front door exceedingly difficult, but we have left the back door completely wide open.

So hard working, law-abiding people that want to do things the right way are kept out, but those that want to come here and commit crimes or abuse the system are free to come on over any time that they would like.

What sense does that make?

Our immigration system is completely broken, but these days we cannot even have a rational debate about these issues. In politically correct America, illegal immigrants have become a “favored class” of people that you are never supposed to say anything bad about.

In fact, one activist recently went out and actually got people to sign a petition that said that we should let illegal immigrants out of prison no matter what crimes they have committed pew research center .

How about the Woman who was killed in sf because he also was a illegal alien.
July 2015 — Ever Olivos-Gutierrez, an illegal visa overstayer, was convicted of second degree murder in Colorado for the death he caused while driving intoxicated. It was the fourth time since 2000 he had been arrested for DUI, but there was no record of immigration authorities ever being notified. He was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment. (Denver Channel 7)June 2015 — A Salvadoran, Mauricio Hernandez, convicted of rape and murder of the baby born to his victim was sentenced to 50 years in prison in Texas and faces deportation when he has served his sentence. (The Dallas Morning News, June 5, 2015)May 2015 — A Salvadoran, Julio C. Saravia, faces deportation following a prison sentence of 29 years for rape of a minor, to which he pled guilty in Virginia.May 2015 — Two Mexicans, Juan Hernandez-Sanchez and (FNU) Canela-Perez, pled guilty in Portland, Oregon and were sentenced to seven years in state prison for distribution of methamphetamines and heroin. (OregonianMay 2015 — Zeng Liang Chen and Dong Biao Lin, illegal aliens from China, were convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in New Jersey. (NJ.com, May 5, 2015)May 2015 —Bernabe Flores, a Mexican illegal alien, pled guilty to first-degree rape in California and was sentenced to eight years in prison. (Times-Herald RecordApril 2015 — Victor Garzon-Alvarez, a Mexican illegal alien pled guilty and was sentenced in New Jersey to 14 years in prison for murder. (NJ.com, April 22, 2015)April 2015 — Sergio Quezada Lopez, a Mexican illegal alien who had been deported four times, was sentenced in Oregon to 15 years in prison for a heroin overdose death. His brother, Gerardo Chalke Lopez, also a previously deported alien, was earlier sentenced to 18 years in prison on the same charges. (Oregonian, April 29, 2015)April 2015 — Three illegal aliens, Uriel Ramirez-Perez, Darwin Zuniga-Rocha, and Eliseo Mateo Perez, pled guilty to first-degree sexual abuse (rape) in New York and were sentenced to time served in jail and will be deported. (Daily News, April 29, 2015)March 2015 — Javier Guerrero Molina, a Mexican illegal alien, was sentenced in federal court in Jacksonville, Florida to 10 years imprisonment for attempting to transport a minor to engage in sexual activity. Guerrero said he had entered the United States illegally in 1999 or 2000. (Dept. of Justice, Middle District of Florida, March 30, 2015)

I'd like to point out that anyone living in this country without ties to a Native American tribe is technically illegal. So y'all can get out whenever you'd like. I'll help you pack.

But on a more serious note, the example you used (well, copied and pasted) are a small portion of the population you're speculating about. I could give you an endless number of sources that show a Caucasian citizen committing heinous crimes, but you wouldn't look at those results and make a point about all of them being criminals.

Do you know, with first-hand experience, what the process is for becoming a citizen? It's literally a drawing. A mother-f***-ing raffle. They pick a set of numbers at random that correspond to people looking to gain citizenship, and they process those applications. Gone is the system of just applying, waiting a set period of time, taking a test, and gaining entry. It's luck of the draw now, and families are being torn apart.

I grew up in a family that is 1/3 white, 1/3 Native American, and 1/3 various Hispanic ethnicities. I've watched family members get denied citizenship because their number wasn't drawn, and they've had to say good-bye to family members who were lucky enough to get the call. And honestly, I can't name a single immigrant, and I know many, who ever ever EVER does less than their absolute best to survive here and give back to the system.

What I DO see a lot of is spoiled American-born people complaining because immigrants are getting jobs and financial assistance that they believe should only be given to them. People can complain about how much it costs to lend a hand to these people all they want, but until they start busting their asses day and out to make ends meet while living in fear of being kicked out of the country where your entire family resides, they can all shut their mouths.

¡Callate, zorras!

B

Barcode

I think before everyone dismisses this as "facts used to veil racism", keep in mind that illegal immigration has NOTHING to do with race. It has to do with these people being in our country ILLEGALLY!

The fact that there is 1 murder by an illegal immigrant on a US Citizen, that is one too many! That person shouldn't have even been here in the first place.

It seems like everyone in this thread is perfectly ok with illegal immigrants being in this country and draining our resources. Oh and don't act like the 10 cents you save on a head of lettuce at the grocery store matters enough that we need illegals in this country to harvest crops.

I'd like to point out that anyone living in this country without ties to a Native American tribe is technically illegal. So y'all can get out whenever you'd like. I'll help you pack.

But on a more serious note, the example you used (well, copied and pasted) are a small portion of the population you're speculating about. I could give you an endless number of sources that show a Caucasian citizen committing heinous crimes, but you wouldn't look at those results and make a point about all of them being criminals.

Do you know, with first-hand experience, what the process is for becoming a citizen? It's literally a drawing. A mother-f***-ing raffle. They pick a set of numbers at random that correspond to people looking to gain citizenship, and they process those applications. Gone is the system of just applying, waiting a set period of time, taking a test, and gaining entry. It's luck of the draw now, and families are being torn apart.

I grew up in a family that is 1/3 white, 1/3 Native American, and 1/3 various Hispanic ethnicities. I've watched family members get denied citizenship because their number wasn't drawn, and they've had to say good-bye to family members who were lucky enough to get the call. And honestly, I can't name a single immigrant, and I know many, who ever ever EVER does less than their absolute best to survive here and give back to the system.

What I DO see a lot of is spoiled American-born people complaining because immigrants are getting jobs and financial assistance that they believe should only be given to them. People can complain about how much it costs to lend a hand to these people all they want, but until they start busting their asses day and out to make ends meet while living in fear of being kicked out of the country where your entire family resides, they can all shut their mouths.

¡Callate, zorras!
You don't see Americans whining about being denied entry to the EU or Canada do you? We're content living where we're born, oh and we don't need to excuse ourselves if we think we should take priority over those who aren't even a citizen of this country.

The reason there is probably a drawing is because everyone and their mother who doesn't live here WANTS to live here. Do you really think this country can support that many people? Who is going to pay for it? I sure as hell don't want to.

Maybe we should make all the Democrats who want the illegals to stay pay for it? Oh that's right, a lot of them are on gov't assistance already and CANT :D

LadyCynide

Cosmetic Brand B*tch
I think before everyone dismisses this as "facts used to veil racism", keep in mind that illegal immigration has NOTHING to do with race. It has to do with these people being in our country ILLEGALLY!

The fact that there is 1 murder by an illegal immigrant on a US Citizen, that is one too many! That person shouldn't have even been here in the first place.

It seems like everyone in this thread is perfectly ok with illegal immigrants being in this country and draining our resources. Oh and don't act like the 10 cents you save on a head of lettuce at the grocery store matters enough that we need illegals in this country to harvest crops.
I'm sorry, but I must have missed the part where any facts about their existence in our country draining resources was actually proven to be true. You know who drains resources? Everyone who wants to spend billions of dollars building a maldito wall. A wall, for crissakes. But that's okay. We can waste a ton of money on keeping people out instead of amending the system and making it possible for people to go the legal route. It's not like these are human beings with lives or anything.

Jesús, que tu gente no escucha.

Status
Not open for further replies.