Logistics The Flow/Inbound thread: Until We Yeet Again edition 🤙

Try doing a whole FDC truck 6 pallets by yourself
Everyday in 7 hours. Days off the TL does it

Our AP has now decided that EVERY phone case and phone accessory now HAS to be keepered. Not breezing through those Zone 9 repacks. Oh, and AP thoughtfully ordered us multiple cases of keeper sizes we don't need to help us out.

I wonder if they realize the teams that go through our stores have the keys to all the keepers/cases we are only stopping the small time people the professionals we are only slowing down. in fact their we probably selling the cases to some other mom and pop store.

Keepers are asants, they stop basically all impulse theft and don't impact sales negatively as long as paying guests are able to select the keepered item from the hook, taken off at front end checkout. Depends on your theft risk tho, my store is very low risk and the lowest in our district by shrinkage numbers.

Ah. Fond memories of the original cardboard amplified gifting ‘fixtures’. The large stuffed animal one survived 18 hours before falling victim to the crown.

These are literally the same, except they're green. They suck ass. At least one is already falling apart from getting hit several times per hour.

Dunno why if it has to be cardboard why not the super thick triple wall shippers that pumpkins and melons come in. I hear those are rated for at least 200 Crown hits. But tbqh I'd prefer if they kept all that shit out of my aisles to begin with. Why not a fucking focal with the basket holders for the stuffed animals like they have the beach balls?

Why not a fucking focal with the basket holders for the stuffed animals like they have the beach balls?
That thing sucks too.

Did anyone else get a new smaller one this year?

Did you just get like 2 casepacks of the balls, and the genius setting it saw 100% ready and put it up only to have it empty?

Do your local thots climb inside to have their friend take an Instagram video of them dancing in it?

Do you enjoy the show before telling them to knock it off? 😂

Otherwise known as stores with 10,000 hours of payroll per week

when someone says e2e works 100% and their store is always 100% clean 100% of the time that's how you know they're at a district store with magical fairyland levels of payroll
or they are sitting in corporate HQ or are part of a bot army to convince people that E2E is working. and that I would not put it passed Corp to trying to figure out who we all are then coming after us.

tinfoil hat is a bit tight today.

I would not put it passed Corp to trying to figure out who we all are then coming after us.

I don't work for Target anymore.
3OJaHOe.png

Am I the only person that likes to do repacks? Lol
Since almost all I do is repacks, I guess I have to at least sort of like them. How they're sorted on the unload line now is monumentally stupid, but I still try to do a good job of it.
I push the pharmacy repacks and like pushing them for the most part. It is sort of refreshing though to push a u-boat of case packs - I can plow through it so quickly compared to a u-boat full of repacks!

I'd guess it's for flex fill and the company-wide focus on online orders. Casepacks create drag in the in-store fullfillment process.
I don't do SFS (yet anyway) so I don't understand how this figures in.
But, the product contained in the pharmacy repacks is the same kind of product it's always been - just a whole lot more of it. The product that came in case packs before still does. Could be different for other parts of the store though; it's been a while since I've pushed elsewhere.

Back