Archived The great sparkly glitter plague

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck I meant to get a pic of the glitterbomb wreath today, the whole aisle is p much buried in red glitter now

it's now been tracked outside on everyone's shoes too...literally there is wreath glitter stuck to the railings in the cart returns way the fuck out there at the end of the lot

at this rate in about 10,000 years Saturn will have a new ring and it will be made of red glitter

fuck I meant to get a pic of the glitterbomb wreath today, the whole aisle is p much buried in red glitter now

it's now been tracked outside on everyone's shoes too...literally there is wreath glitter stuck to the railings in the cart returns way the fuck out there at the end of the lot

at this rate in about 10,000 years Saturn will have a new ring and it will be made of red glitter
It's gonna make our seafood look really festive in the years to come! Fuck Omega-3's, I want some more Omega-G's in my fish!

It's a Target conspiracy to turn our children gay with weaponized xenoestrogens in glitter form, brb buying the Alex Jones glitter filter

Gay frogs say "Reddit reddit" instead of "ribbit ribbit", that's how you'll know

Have you guys ever had fried gay frog legs, their kind of tough cause gay frogs work out a lot to stay in shape...

haha oh wow there's another one

f9qDVbd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back