Archived The Lego Batman display

Status
Not open for further replies.
i-have-aids-snoiim.jpg

Since he likes the word so much lol

Not much worse than watching a subject in a nearly empty toys section and setting the thing off... "click click click hello secret camera!".

Pretty sure it ruined my apprehension!
That's almost worth it. Probably put the fear of god into them....lol.

Definately. I heard that when I was building it. (Btw, I kept the at walker head in the tl office xD)

On this subject, a store by me that I go to which is closer to my home didn't run the wire from the sound part to the backing or up the selfish stick. So the lights don't go off when the camera sound does.

Bugs me. It wasn't that hard to put up lol. :p

Definately. I heard that when I was building it. (Btw, I kept the at walker head in the tl office xD)

On this subject, a store by me that I go to which is closer to my home didn't run the wire from the sound part to the backing or up the selfish stick. So the lights don't go off when the camera sound does.

Bugs me. It wasn't that hard to put up lol. :p
I came in for the third overnight and my at-at wad just GONE.

I came in for the third overnight and my at-at wad just GONE.

That would have made me more sad if the AT-AT actually made the shooting sounds like I thought it would when I was building it. So disappointed it didn't. How cool would it have been to have a moving head AND shooting sounds?? I'd have strapped that thing to roof of my car!! :D

That would have made me more sad if the AT-AT actually made the shooting sounds like I thought it would when I was building it. So disappointed it didn't. How cool would it have been to have a moving head AND shooting sounds?? I'd have strapped that thing to roof of my car!! :D
Yeah she was kind of a disappointment.

After spending time auditing signage in toys, I can safely say it does not sound like "aids" at all what the hell

Building this AT-AT is quite easily one of the highlights of my Target Career, I got to do it off walkie, and behind closed doors, then roll it out straddling a small rolling table across the entire store.

I haven't heard it say it for a while now I wonder if they took it down somehow :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back