The Lemonis

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I feel like OP is the type of person to fall for pyramid schemes and then be offended their family and friends didn't support them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am invited to what seem like a pyramid scheme, but I joined in hoping that there is more to it.

Antennae

BROPU
I even scrapped wikipedia for all events from BC to Current Year. That was my attempt for Natural Language Processing or a sentiment analysis. You can search for an earthquake, and plot it with financial performance. Yup, it is a primitive method, but I made it work.

I also collected data from FINVIZ in which I was only able to get current financials, but finviz has info on headquarter and other fixed variables.

Basically, I wanted to merge all kinds of data that will help me explain "performances" - data revealing a story to me, that will help me make sense of what's going on in the financial market.
So when shit happens, shit happens.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
This is getting to be a mess.
@donutcry if you are going to delete your posts every time someone responds harshly, you need to stop posting.
I tried to warn you up front how things were going to happen here and you took it completely backassward.
So it seems best to end the pain and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.