Archived The Magic of Disney Comes to Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is a short list. If there is one near you, is there an actual Disney Store near you? I have a Disney Store an hour away but it would be 5 hours, at least, to visit a Target Disney Store.

wow that is a short list. If there is one near you, is there an actual Disney Store near you? I have a Disney Store an hour away but it would be 5 hours, at least, to visit a Target Disney Store.
The nearest Disney Store to me is at least 45 minutes and the only store near me on the Target list getting one is nearly three times as far away, in a lower population part of my state? Fucked up.

Not a fan of the Mouse. I did like Finding Nemo and Cars. And Tangled was cute. Otherwise, meh.

Interesting places to put them. We aren't far from Disneyland and get people coming in fairly regularly looking for Disney merch. Tourists still under the ether but aware enough to not buy it in the park. I'd have put a few in stores in the surrounding area to capture those shoppers.

But what do I know....

Our store name used to be called Disney Target (still the code name in Workday) and you can literally walk to Disney from our store and we aren't getting this??? Is it cause we already have Disney stuff? lol

I can not believe they didn’t place one of these in Kissimmee/Davenport/Celebration FL, or in any of the Orlando stores. Many are a literal stone through away from the actual Disney Park entrances. And already sell some (but limited) amount of Disney licensed merchandise anyway.

I just checked again, and they didn’t locate a store anywhere near Anaheim. Instead - they selected a store far far away in the Inland Empire, and than located the second store, in freaking San Jose.

🤦‍♂️

None of these locations are going to capture tourist traffic. Which - is the key demographic they should be targeting.

There are two stores on the list that are within about an hour's drive from my current location. One of those Targets has a Disney Store about 25 minutes away, the other is at least an hour to the nearest Disney store.

I can not believe they didn’t place one of these in Kissimmee/Davenport/Celebration FL, or in any of the Orlando stores. Many are a literal stone through away from the actual Disney Park entrances. And already sell some (but limited) amount of Disney licensed merchandise anyway.

The article I had read also said Target plans on opening a small format near WDW. Not sure if that will tie in with it at all.

Has anyone been to the target near disney in california? That store already has a shit ton of products.

So the only Target store in Southern California getting a Disney Store is motherfucking Murrieta way out in the boonies an hour away from everything instead of Anaheim or Glendale/Burbank (next to Walt Disney studios). #TargetLogic

Loveland? Nice town, but just out of the main touristy area of the front range. Wouldn't mind transferring to that store just because I like the town, but weird place to put one of the Disney Stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back