Archived The most crucial and least important roles in the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these can be fixed by having a trusted TM, not hiring minors and a competent ETL that doesn't sit their office all day discussing lunch plans.

I see almost all the other TLs getting down and dirty with their team while the gstl just speed weaves or overrides returns for items they were bought 2 years ago

Simply having s GSA would be better. There doesn't need to be TL for front end at TL pay

That's the whole issue people have with the GSA spot. It's pretty much the same thing for way less pay. Even target knows this
“Not hiring minors”

LOL you clearly don’t know how hiring works. Minors are usually 70% of applicant flow. If you’ve never been in any of the roles that you’re saying are “useless” then stfu. Your opinion is substantiated based on how YOU feel about the position itself. Nothing you’re stating is factual.

Inbound and data integrity process is the most crucial. Without that, the company would lose a lot of money.

“Not hiring minors”

LOL you clearly don’t know how hiring works. Minors are usually 70% of applicant flow. If you’ve never been in any of the roles that you’re saying are “useless” then stfu. Your opinion is substantiated based on how YOU feel about the position itself. Nothing you’re stating is factual.
Good job quoting a two year old post, GSA is a usless role. Promote the TM to TL, not middle man.

I just hate cart attendants who are petty.

Totally making us out to be what we aren't. Everyone at my store loves when I do Carts because I'm not treating the position like scum of the earth and I actually do my job, but the ones that act like they hate life and only do half of the job, they wonder why everyone hate's them, and then in turn, we get other TMs who love to just rag on us, I mean I can't blame anyone because everyone has personal experiences but sometimes I get told some shit by other TMs on this forum or from seasonals at my store that just pisses me off, usually it's along the lines of "All cart attendants suck" or something lol.

To be frank, I'm not quite sure if what your CA said was snarky or funny or ironic, but however it came off as, it sparked my paragraph above.

I feel ETL-HR is a more general position, sure they handle orientation and things regular HRtms can't handle, but for the most part my ETL-HR is doing LOD shifts or is helping on the floor until she's needed back to her office for paperwork or a TM issue or whatever it is. Part of me says it's a valuable position but my ETL-HR could easily just be a SrETL-Sales Floor or just a generic ETL. Promote an HRtm to HRTL and call it good, I guess?

I also learned that my store has an ETL-Food... but then we have a Senior ETL-Food, does anyone else's stores have anything like that?

We do we have a ETL-market and
Senior TL market
Whats a Senior ETL are like a slightly higher ranked ETL or something

We do we have a ETL-market and
Senior TL market
Whats a Senior ETL are like a slightly higher ranked ETL or something

Pretty much. She left to go work with the company grocery director about half a year ago now.

Dennis Ritchie wrote the C programming language, which is being used by literally everyone right now. Flow/inbound/logistics is the Dennis Ritchie of store roles, without Ritchie's work your iPhone wouldn't exist, and without inbound to replenish then guests would have nothing for you front end people to save them 5% on. Just a thought 😘

Least Important and most overpaid role = VMTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back