The name of the chemicals used to clean spring/summer 2020 for COVID?

I’m hoping someone is able to look up the name of the chemicals Target first rolled out to stores to clean carts etc. They were later replaced by a less toxic chemical. I took daytime hours as cleaner for 4 months when all work went overnight. I developed some autoimmune symptoms that has been linked back to that time frame. I’d like to research further and also give to my medical team. I really hope these chemicals aren’t the culprit.

You can ask for the sds at the store mine gave me a printed copy. Let me see if it still exists in my place. But was it this stuff?
I’m hoping someone is able to look up the name of the chemicals Target first rolled out to stores to clean carts etc. They were later replaced by a less toxic chemical. I took daytime hours as cleaner for 4 months when all work went overnight. I developed some autoimmune symptoms that has been linked back to that time frame. I’d like to research further and also give to my medical team. I really hope these chemicals aren’t the culprit.

Attachments

• 20210604_152613.jpg
    20210604_152613.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 18
Back