Archived The New Work Bench - aka Breaking What Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
So, apparently there is eventually going to be no access to online planogram on the computer? It seems like everything is going to zebra access only which is great if you pay for stores to have enough for every team member on duty. Does anyone know if adjacency calendar is also going away? TWT is supposed to move to the my device as well ... how are we supposed to view softlines workload? Any thoughts on this or has anyone heard anything about how this is going to work with TWT down on the computer but not UP on the zebra yet?

I was able to find twt on the unwork bench

General Merch link on the top. Takes you to a page with links for Adjacencies, Adjacency Calendar, TWT, transition communications, and other general Merch news and tools.

Edited: Never mind. Totally misread what you said.

But at least others can see where to find it now too, lol.

Last edited:
So, apparently there is eventually going to be no access to online planogram on the computer? It seems like everything is going to zebra access only which is great if you pay for stores to have enough for every team member on duty. Does anyone know if adjacency calendar is also going away? TWT is supposed to move to the my device as well ... how are we supposed to view softlines workload? Any thoughts on this or has anyone heard anything about how this is going to work with TWT down on the computer but not UP on the zebra yet?
It’s all changing and integrating into my work under tasks. It’s supposed to more more user friendly and all in one location to better a-line with modernization and a lot more people using these resources. My assumption is since they’re training the whole company how to do something anyway it’s the perfect time to update everything so you’re not being taught one way the learn another a few months down the line. I’m excited to see how it changes. Read up on the March addendum, it give some previews.

How do I find my sweep documents to ship it? I'm currently on vacation and my back up guy is lost...help!

General mdse and food section, then I think there is a rev log link, then a other rev log link, then sweep link. There may be a logistics link 2nd, but I am not at work, and am not sure.

I haven't been able to do the weekly esim compliance on the new site. The link that I found on the main esim screen comes up as on error when I click on it. Has anyone else had this issue?

I haven't been able to do the weekly esim compliance on the new site. The link that I found on the main esim screen comes up as on error when I click on it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Probably one of the links that will only work in Internet Explorer for now. Copy and paste it from Chrome into Internet Explorer and it should work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back