Archived The newest episode of Superstore puts Target in the spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
bG4x9zu.gif

What I also found funny is that the last episode of NBC's Good Girls also used a Cloud 9 store.

Store 1362 - Burbank California. I've actually been to that Spot -- it's a former GreatLand that really should have been made a Super-Target. Especially since there is a Wal-Mart SuperCenter literally in the same shopping center.

I'm curious when they filmed this because that seasonal set is current and usually they film episodes of TV shows a couple months early.

but then they also had seasonal stuff with in with the new

i am confusion

I just watched the episode. My taste in comedy must have changed. I felt the episode was uninteresting and cringy. The last time we've had that many employees on schedule was Thanksgiving 2017.

I bet Target paid NBC a lot for this episode. It's like a giant commercial for working at Target.
"Our discount is more than that (5%)"
"My kid gets to go to a cushy day care"
"They treat their people better"
"They have better guests"
Did you notice he said "Store Lead" instead of STL? Up to date on the newest changes in management titles.

I bet Target paid NBC a lot for this episode. It's like a giant commercial for working at Target.
"Our discount is more than that (5%)"
"My kid gets to go to a cushy day care"
"They treat their people better"
"They have better guests"
Did you notice he said "Store Lead" instead of STL? Up to date on the newest changes in management titles.

Tbh saying store team lead is a mouth full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back