Archived the PA nonsense goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday last week ...
there i am putting out naan and as im dating it, " 7 days from now would be the 28th, but this is dated for the 1st of nov! nope!" calls etl log and shows the wrongly dated product. "why is this happeniung?" ETL asks. "dude admitted he was doing it before, doesnt let anyone push bakery but himself. if they try he is over their shoulder." etl log "what?" etl log calls CTL to pfresh. i am dismissed.

tuesday morning
CTL: "let's go over how we date bakery". we do. "from now on we will be doing a bread audit because someone doesnt seem to be able to date the bread, and we suspect its a training issue." ok! goes to push cupcakes that get 20 days, to find ... "hey these get 20 days which would put them on 11/11, but they are dated for 11/30 ..." calls etl log, "about the bread audit, [explains cupcakes], do i re-date them for the correct date?" etl log says no and to back burner that and they will follow up on it with CTL tomorrow ETL log is off wednesdays. lol

also because no one told him to push the FDC order this past week end guess what he didnt do? but that was okay because people called out? monday night when he closed he was told to push the autofils from sat,sun, mon and all the CAFs in dairy and freezer. he did none. he DID push the milk and fill produce for 8 hours though .... according to the communication log ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back