Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Leave it

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • There's no sexy flow team members at my store

Votes: 52 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all felt it, now the question is what do we do about it?

Last edited:
Sweep them up in your arms and carry them out of the store while everyone applauds.
Tell the ETL-LOG "Nobody puts baby in an aisle." and dance out of the store (be careful with lift).
Stand outside the store holding a boombox in the air playing "In Your Eyes".

Last year, my Flow Team had 3 attractive female team members working at the same time. One was my best friend's girlfriend, the second was her best friend who now works Pharmacy, and the third was an amateur model. She modeled for her hometown's tourist board in Mexico and music promoters in our city.

We've had a few very attractive backroom members, but I can't really recall anyone on flow that's ever been remotely attractive...

Attractive women don't work in flow. Rare to see one working backroom. Most of the time the female eye candy works in softlines or are csshiers. I check out female eye candy but that's all. Never stare or you will get stares and a lecture. A glance is fine but move on after the glance.

Haven't really been that much eye candy that's gotten my attention lately. Probably been 2 or 3 years since I've seen some eye candy that got my attention. The women aren't hideous. Most are taken, annoying, or the sister type. I remember this nice softlines blonde girl. She was really cute but married and there was this quiet brunette that was the grocery ETL for a short time. She transferred to a different target after like less than a year because my store sucks. I felt bad for her because some team members took advantage of her for being young and quiet but she had a man so at least she had someone t8 comfort her after working at my turd store.

There was a really attractive flow team guy that I had gone to high school with that worked for my store for about 6 months or so, and there was definitely a flirtationship going on. Nobody cared as long as the flirting wasn't blantantly affecting work. More often than not they just paired him with me to make sure he would stay on task because they knew I'd scold him if he didn't focus. I still see that guy from time to time and we sometimes go out for coffee and whatnot. If you're not a TL or higher, go for it!

No sexual tension going on in my store.... NONE !! ZERO !! NEVER !! NEGATIVE.

You just do your job, and leave... Can't, Shouldn't, Won't , Mustn't

Thou shall not be tempted !!!

Goooooooodddddd. There is this smokin' BR TM at my store. My BR TM's are all kind of cute. Except this one dude. Such an asshole and he looks like a bulldog... lol. Not gonna lie... my sfs captain has become more attractive because he's hilarious. No attractive flow TM's tho.

Not a flow TM, but there's a TM I'm around alot I have some sexual tension with. She's cute, but given that I have zero game, I almost never talk to her unless it's work related. I'm pretty sure she feels the tension too and thinks I'm a weirdo cuz I never talk to her. It's awkward...

I know of at least 4 couples that (I think) started at Target, 2 that had kids together. I know one TL who transferred stores after he got another TL pregnant (which didn't make since to me, neither worked under each other).

There was this one girl who I went to school with, though the game is not real :|. I'm engaged anyway, not gonna sour that shit up.

There is this one girl who is reeaallyy into me though..She keeps thinking I call her "bae"..so odd..

I'm not interested in any one on flow team, but there's a lot of attractive backroom team members! The backroom team leader at my store is smoking hot. I think he has a girlfriend though.

There's a hot blonde guy in electronics. I did some Facebook creeping though and discovered he has a girlfriend. Oh well. One of the AP guys is pretty hot. Other than that, I don't browse much at work.

I would say that the front lanes usually has the highest concentration of attractive looking females. Is it a ploy to boost sales? Maybe. I would not be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back