Archived The time has come, my little friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words: Integrity Hotline. If it goes back to the store, too bad because you're on your way out anyways. And I can't imagine you're the only one this guy is screwing with.

What a piece of garbage. I hope that scallywag gets fired. Definitely record any incriminating information you can. I wish I would have had a body cam all the times I got told to come to the HR office and was bullied by 2 ETLs and the STL. That would have been awesome. I also would have loved to record the classic audio of "I wouldn't want to give another store a problem" which was the STL referring to me as a problem.

If you can get that piece of shite fired, do it.

What is it w hrs? Either rodentia illegitimi (awful Latin I apologize) or uselessly smarmy. Good luck good advice above.

Well, that's a wrap everyone. I finished my last day on the job and got my last check paid out in cash (vacay, PH included). So HR didn't fuck with my last paycheck after all. Good.

Some things to note:

* The STL never said a single word to me throughout my two weeks, not even simple hellos or goodbyes. He had the audacity after totally ignoring me to sign my going away card.

* After completing my final day, I enjoyed a long night of drinking which I am going to have a terrible hangover from. It was worth it, though.

* I am so happy to finally be free. It really is a beautiful, soulful feeling to no longer have to deal with Spot's shit. This is the start of so many better things to come.

In closing, I want to say that everyone -- young or old, short or tall -- deserves better than Target. Even the biggest Kool-Aid sipping schmucks at this wretched company, even the ones not just sipping but practically swimming in the jug of Kool-Aid like my STL, deserve better than this. You all deserve to be treated better, to be paid better & to be appreciated as human beings. Those are things this company hasn't provided for a very long time.

Blessed be to all of ye...

Hangover cure- chicken broth, ginger tea, ale, or if you're in truly tough straits a half teaspoon of ground (in the soup). Or if at defcon 1 actual raw ginger root a slice the size of a nickel. Vitamin b and plenty of favorite fruit juice. Yogurt and a nap. Even tough experiences can teach. Come back and visit.

Congrats on your new job! Hopefully, you will enjoy it a lot better.

Oh, thanks for reminding me! I forgot to post in this thread that I have been hired at a seasonal Halloween store for an Assistant Manager position. I start work this coming Tuesday and couldn't be more excited! I'll be making $11/hour and the DM is fully on board working around my school schedule. :D

Hey all, just thought I'd update this thread to say that it's been a year now since quitting Target. It feels like just yesterday I was proudly walking out that door for the last time. Even though I'm no longer one of you, I'm glad to be here with the members of this forum still having a good laugh about Target's antics. Here's to another year Spot-free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back