Archived The VBxTarget (Victoria Beckham) collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
ok didn't see anything posted yet so here goes...

THE FIRST COMMERCIAL FOR VICTORIA BECKHAM'S TARGET LINE IS SET TO A SPICE GIRLS SONG
Cue '90s nostalgia-induced freak out. (Also, the clothes are really good.)

The VBxTarget collection will be available at Target beginning on April 9; mark your calendar now (and also maybe pop on a Spice Girls album today in anticipation of it all).

are you excited for this ????

A lot of those pieces look cute and basic. Not a fan of the flower petal-like edges, though... Looks like a pretty typical spring collection and reasonably tame. I really hope it's a hit and not just with the resellers... We desperately need the sales.
I really wish we could get the Converse brand clothing line back in, though. The button-downs with the stretchy panels were awesome.

I'm attending a baby shower that day, so I won't see the disaster launch.

A lot of those pieces look cute and basic. Not a fan of the flower petal-like edges, though... Looks like a pretty typical spring collection and reasonably tame. I really hope it's a hit and not just with the resellers... We desperately need the sales.
I really wish we could get the Converse brand clothing line back in, though. The button-downs with the stretchy panels were awesome.

You reminded me of why Target will continue on the downhill slide. Cause they will not put in place controls to stop resellers from clearing a rack and screwing over everyone else.

Why I refuse to help on those release days, our ETL's "sales are sales what do we care that one person bought it all?"

The demographic around my store is redneck so we rarely get anything from the collections.

You reminded me of why Target will continue on the downhill slide. Cause they will not put in place controls to stop resellers from clearing a rack and screwing over everyone else.

Why I refuse to help on those release days, our ETL's "sales are sales what do we care that one person bought it all?"
Wish corporate would make a hard rule... "No returns on designer merchandise, only exchanges within 7 days!" Screw the Vibe. Give just a little wiggle room for the geniuses who refuse to try on clothing in-store. We all know that'll never happen, though.

As Signing TM, I am glad my PPTL asked me to take vacation that week because "We only got 30 hours".

I hope for your sake there is not a lot of new signing for Healthare as that transitions that week, lol.

Enjoy the vacation time- wish I would have thought of that before opening my big mouth about coming in that Sunday morning!

Wish corporate would make a hard rule... "No returns on designer merchandise, only exchanges within 7 days!" Screw the Vibe. Give just a little wiggle room for the geniuses who refuse to try on clothing in-store. We all know that'll never happen, though.

Isn't this a thing? I know on one of our designer sets we posted a limited return sign.

Isn't this a thing? I know on one of our designer sets we posted a limited return sign.
It may be a relatively new thing (past 2-3 years) but I would suspect that has more to do with the designer setting limits than corporate. Kind of like how some designer sets had to be destroyed rather than donated because the designer didn't want "some hobo" walking around wearing their ugly-ass clothing.

EOnline posted this today

Where else, other than Target, can you get designer garbs in the under-$100 price range?

Victoria Beckham is the latest fashion designer to collaborate with the powerhouse brand (the collection's available online and in stores on April 9th), and the clothes are top-notch. Think: circus scalloped hemlines, peplum blouses and her signature pant suit-esque silhouettes in various flirty colors. Oh, and did we mention everything's under $70? (Yes, really.)

The range has over 200 pieces (she's also designed girls', toddler and baby lines), and that's way too many to share with you. So we've decided to rank our top five favorite Victoria Beckham x Target looks!

Click here to browse the collection, and find out which outfits make us swoon.

Victoria Beckham's Target Collection Is Insanely Affordable

lot's of hype hype hype online right now so it will sell out the first day !!

Looking at the ladies' stuff, most of that is just going to sit and rot at my store. There ARE a good handful of cute pieces, but I wonder how many of those are actually going to make it to most stores...

Once again another launch of something nobody's going to show up for. But hey, let's have AP crowd control starting at 5:30 am just in case.

Last edited:
Some pieces are super cute and others a trash bag would look better. I heard the last time we got designer clothing people bought cartfulls and never returned any pieces unless it didn't fit.

giphy28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back